Chapter 23:Late night

Start from the beginning

"Promise me-you'll never hurt me-I'll kill you-this-time" I said in between kisses.

He smacked my booty then grabbed it."You all I need"

I laughed then rolled over.I laid next to him and stared at him as he stared at me.

I pulled my phone out."Say cheese for the snap"

He smiled,the same smile I was geeked over.

I captioned the snap "mines" and sent it to my story.

His phone started to ring.

"Grab That, I gotta go to the bathroom" he said standing up.

I grabbed his phone off the nightstand,it was a incoming FaceTime call from his sister Briana.

I answered.

"Hey sis" I said smiling.

"Heyyyy sisss,I'm so happy you there.Can you do me a huge,huge,gigantic favor?" She asked with her bottom lip poked out.

"Yeah,wassup?" I asked sitting up.

"Can you watch Brandon for me? I gotta take care of some stuff,I'll be there to get him at 10" she said.

I looked at the time,it was only 7.

"Yeah,of course.Bring little man through" I said waving at Brandon as he made his way into the camera.Brandon was so handsome,Brown skin with little freckles,and his curly brown hair made him look mixed with his hazel eyes.

"Ok thank you so much,let me see that ring boo!" She said smiling.

I put my hand up exposing the big ring on my finger.

"Ahhh! What these hoes thought? Pose for a screenshot" she said.

I cheesed and tilted my head.

"You so pretty,when y'all giving me Nieces and nephews?" She asked.

"No time soon" Jayceon said plopping down on the bed."What you want Bri Bri?"

"I'm dropping Brandon off in a little bit" Briana said.She knew Jayceon was going to have a fit about it.

"What? The fuck? N-" he started but stopped once he seen Briana hung up.

I looked at him and chuckled."Sorry"

"You changing his shitty diapers since you wanna babysit" he said hitting me with the pillow.

I picked up the pillow behind me and hit him in his head with it.

"Oh yeah? That's what you wanna do?" He said standing up grabbing a pillow.

I got up and squared up with him."What you tryna do?"

He picked me up and threw me on the bed.He got over me and started to suck on my neck.

"Round two" he said against my neck.

"I'm still sore" I said trying to push him off of me,we had sex again yesterday and I was still limping.

"Just let me lick it" he said going down to my panties,taking them off with his teeth.

——————-