Chapter 3:new postitions

EDIT) OK SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE STORY A LITTLE.JADAH IS NOW 17 INSTEAD OF 16 (one year difference wowww I know) AND JAYCEON IS NOW 21 21 (21 savage voice) SO THAT MEANS JAMIE IS ALSO 17 and DORIAN IS NOW 20 DEMARY is 18 so yea...thanks oh and everybody else that is a teenager is 17.

JAYCEON POV

"Nigga what what the fuck was you thinking?" I said quietly as I sat down on the bench.

"Nah bro them dudes had me fucked up"Jordan said as he bounced his leg."It was only right I did something about it,It's not like I killed em I just let him get a hint" he said nonchalantly "we only in here for arguing with the cops so shut the fuck up before they hear yo stupid ass". I said shaking my head.

I wasn't  scared to be in jail.To be honest I was used to the shit.. I was just mad at the fact Jordan was so reckless with his actions

"Who the nigga you was shooting at?" I questioned as I looked at the wall."That north side nigga Demary...pussy ass nigga said some slick shit under his breath" Jordan said looking down at his lap.

"So you telling me you shot at this nigga for saying some shit under his breath?"I questioned as I chuckled and shook my head.

"Man you starting to act like m-"

"Michael boys you guys's pops is here to rescue y'all " The watch guard said as he unlocked the bars.

"Finally damn" I said as I brushed past the guard

As I was walking up to the front where my dad was I seen him talking to my p.o.I already knew I was in some shit by the look on my p.o face.

"Wassup dad" I said as I gave him a manly hug." Wassup son,The first time I get to see you and I'm picking you up from this place,Ha just like old times"
He said nonchalantly.

I looked at him and turned my attention to my p.0

"Wassup mr.johnstone" I said holding my hand out for a handshake.He ignored my gesture and immediately started talking.

"Jayceon you know you just got released from jail right?" He said as he glanced at the clock.

"it was some littleshit can I get a pass?" I said.

"You know you only get 3 passes and after that your getting sent straight to jail...again"
He said shaking his head.

"Yea this was a minor issue i wasn't really paying attention to the time" I said with a fake smile

"this time you can get a pass,but don't take my kindness for weakness" he said walking away

I looked at my dad and my dad nodded letting me know that he'll get my p.o straighten out.I couldn't stand that nigga just as much as he couldn't stand me.

JADAHS POV
*the next day (Monday)*

"So then I seen the bitch grinding on him , Jadah you don't know how bad I wanted to drag that bitch up and down and up and down but something in me just told me to walk away" Jamie said through the phone as I was laying down on my back thinking about if Jayceon was ok. After what happened yesterday day night I haven't really been in the mood to talk.

   "Damn for real" I said nonchalantly."yes bitch and your bother has been blowing my phone up but I don't know if I should answer or not...should I text him?" She questioned making me get a little irritated.This happened all the time and it's a little aggravating because I'm stuck in the middle. Of course I'm going to take up for my brother but at the same time I want what's best for my bestfriend.