Chapter 19: Promises

Jadah

"I can't believe he did this to you" Sierra said shaking her head.

Since Geneva was ignoring me,Jamie,and Sierras calls we decided to pop up.

"It's not that big of a deal" Geneva said folding clothes on her bed.

"What? Uh-un you need to leave him alone" Jamie said raising her voice.

"Do your dad know?" Sierra said trying to touch Geneva's black eye,Geneva moved her head away.

"Ok y'all back off of her, What happened?" I asked sitting down on the edge of her bed.

Geneva stopped what she was doing and looked at us."He's a great person,with a huge heart.He Just has a temper that can be triggered easily"

Jamie scoffed."You out of your mind"

"Jamie shut the hell up, we all know Dorian slapped yo ass before" Sierra snapped rolling her eyes.

"And we all know Farrell chocked you out before" Jamie snapped back.

I shook my head."Y'all acting so childish"

"Jadah you know what,I'm tired of you acting like you just above all of us" Sierra snapped.

"What you mean? Above all of y'all? How? Cause I said y'all childish for throwing petty ass shots at each other,if that's being above y'all then I guess I am" I said snaking my neck.

"You got a whole lot of mouth" Sierra said walking up on me.

I stood up."You know these hands know how to operate,what you tryna do"

"Hold On y'all not about to fight over no petty shit like this" Jamie said grabbing my arm.

"Nah she got me fucked up" Sierra said putting her hair in a ponytail.

I stood there with my hands in my pockets.Both me and Sierra knew how to fight so it was gone be a fair fight.I wasn't scared to fight her,why be scared of someone who can easily bleed like you?

"Both of y'all sit the fuck down!" Geneva yelled.

I looked at Geneva seeing tears come down her face.

"The fuck you crying for? I wasn't gone beat her ass that bad" I said sitting back down.

"I had a miscarriage, I lost my baby" Geneva hiccuped.

————————

After a long night of comforting Geneva,eating everything,and watching movies I was headed home.

"Jadah" Sierra yelled walking towards me,only me and Sierra was still at Geneva's since Dorian was tripping about Jamie being out so late.

"Wassup?" I said turning around to face her.

Me and Sierra ignored each other all day after the altercation we had.

" you still mad?" She asked with her bottom lip poked out.

" nope" I said popping the p.

" I know you not about to hold a grudge" she said catching a attitude.

" no Sierra,it wasn't that deep" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Good,so how about you come to this little cookout Farrell having" she said smiling.

" I don't know...I don't wanna be bothered with Jayceon" I said biting my bottom lip.

" bring Rakeem then,Jayceon bringing his new girl,Jewels" Sierra said.