Chapter 23:Late night

Jayceon and  Jadah in the mm,yes I changed Jayceon back to the original.

Jayceon
*2months later

I was sitting on my couch counting money,Jadah was upstairs sleep.This D put her out.

My phone rung.

"Wassup" I answered.

"The trap was robbed boss" my worker said on the other line.

"It was what?" I asked.I knew what he said I just wanted to hear it more clearly.

"The trap was cleaned out,I went in this morning to do the daily counting,everything was gone.Spotless" he said.

I pulled a blunt out of my pocket and lit it."Find out who did it"

"It was some nigga named Twan,Ole dude down the street said he seen him pull up with some girl,went in empty handed came out with at leasst 7 bags"

I sighed,it wasn't like this was going to make a big effect because we have more supply's,it's just the kind we had in that trap game from the connect in Jamaica and it's gone take at least a month for him to send us some more.

"When you find him,take him to the trap,torture the nigga but don't kill him" I said.I then hung up.

Why do niggas keep trying me?

I was still on edge about what Sierra said about someone coming for Jadah,I'm not even comfortable with her going to school knowing that.

I don't take well with death threats,so I got people watching after her because I know she not gone miss school,she wanna graduate.When I find out who this nigga supposed to be that's killing her,he a dead man.

———————

Jadah

I was giving Jayceon a back rub,we been in the house all day enjoying each others presence.I was a little sad I was going to have to leave him Sunday and go home.I felt like a little kid.

I can't lie having sex with Jayceon made me be more clingy towards him,and sore.All I wanna do is be up under him.

"What made you want to propose to me?" I asked putting more lotion on his back.

"Hm?" He hummed.I can tell he was half sleep.

"What made you want to ask me to marry you,tell me what you love about me" I said rubbing the lotion into his skin.

"I told you already" he said grabbing his phone and checking a message.

I grabbed his phone."Tell me again".

He turned around causing me to be sitting on his manhood.

He put his hands on my thighs.

"You really wanna know?" He asked biting his bottom lip.

"Mhm" I said tracing the tattoos on his chest.

"I love your smile,the level of maturity you been had,I love how nice and genuine you are,I love that bad ass attitude you got,it fits you well.I love the way you make me feel when you look at me.I love how down you is for a nigga,I can go on and on.I love everything about you" He said looking into my eyes.

I was once again speechless,why every time this man poured his heart out to me I couldn't say nothing.

I leaned down and kissed him,our kisses was always passionate and rough at the same time.