First night

I left my house I went in the car and rj drove to his house  mad fast for no reason....... I hope he don't always be driving like this he gon kill me.

    Rj's p.o.v.

I drove off to my house. When we got there I popped open turned trunk I grabbed 3 bags and walked to the door Ashanti grabbed 2 and was struggling to carry them.

"don't carry so much heavy stuff u gon kill my child"I said she laughed and walked to the door I gave her the keys and she opened the door and started putting her bags in I got the last bag and put them inside  i closed and locked up the doors.

Ashanti went upstairs when she reached to the top I went upstairs and carried 2 of her bags upstairs. I went up to my room and she wasn't there neither was her cloths.

"SSSSHHHAAANNNTTTTI!!!!!!!"I said

"YEAH?!"she said, "where yuh cloths at?"I replied "in the guest room"she said.

She dead think she a guest she would a thought, She finna have my child and she consider herself as a guest. "y come in my room"I said "naw I don't wanna take up so much of ur space"she said.

I walked to the guest room and hugged her from behind I turned her around and kissed her She giggled  I lifted her up and she bent over and kissed me. She then bent over and looked at me.

"u live wit me now everything I have is urs now Ii8"I said she nodded in reply.

"Ray?!"Andi said while cuming out the room and robbing her eyes. "what happen?"I said *sees Ashanti....her eyes open wide*

"SSSHHHAAANNNTIII!!!!"Andi said while jumping on Ashanti "oh shit"Ashanti said softly  while lifting her up. "U getting heavy"Ashanti said while kissing Andi on her cheek Andi laughed hugged her and Ashanti  put her down and sat on the bed.

"Imma just get settled in"Ashanti said I nodded my head "u sleeping wit me tonight thou"I whispered in her ears she smiled and started unpacking.

"Ray me hungry!"Andi said "Ii8 come on"I said I took her hand and I  brought her down to the kitchen and gave her a snack even though it was 9:15 p.m.

     25 minutes later

Andi was asleep and Ashanti was done unpacking.I went up to the guest room and found a sleeping Ashanti I stared at her like a creep for about a gud 1 minute then I went inside the room and  lifted her up and brought her to my room I laid her gently on my bed.Then I got on and went to sleep.