Chapter 35

Ashanti's p.o.v.

We walked anywhere I didn't know where but shakira seemed like she knew.We ran into a bunch of boys that looked like they were in a gang,they looked write shakira but saw she was pregnant they looked at me and they didn't know I was pregnant he came up to me and leaned me against a brick wall "no! stop I'm pregnant"I said "bitch y is u lying?"the boy that had me against the wall said while taking off my shirt.A tear came out my eye ....... I thought he was gonna rape me.

I threw up and threw up again "see she is pregnant now get off her before she have twins"shakira said while one of the boys let her go.They left I put on back my shirt, we started walking "wait wait come back!"a boy said while running to us "can I get yuh number?"he said to me "y?"I said "just to call u and maybe we can chill sum time?"he said smiling "boii I got a boyfriend and I ain't bout to cheat on him.And plus I don't know u like that"I said "not like that like friends"he said "Oh........ yuh friend just tried to rape me how do I know u ain't bout to do the same thing?"I said.

"I ain't like him"he said "ight.Prove it "I said "What u want me to do?"he said "idk"i said "trust me raping girls aint my thing expecially when they cute i just want they number and we chill and hang but if she wanna get serious girl im right there"he said I laughed said okay then gave him my number. He walked away

"he is cute and nice"shakira said "Okay"I replied "u wanna go?"she asked "go where?"I asked "at the hotel there ain't Nun to do here"she said "Ii8"I replied "I wanna go back to Miami and if Cj doesn't wanna move imma move by myself"she  said "wait y'all were gonna move?"I asked.

"Oh uh....... yeah"she said "nd wen was u planning on telling me?"I asked "I didn't tell u because I was afraid too"she said.

"Okay wen y'all moving?"I said "I wanna leave tomorrow"she said "y so soon?"I said "idk but imma send u pics of her"she said we started walking to the hotel.