The talk

I have to tell Rj dat he da baby daddy, imma bring him up to the room and tell him I am really scared.

   Rj's p.o.v.

Ashanti brought me up to the hotel room I  didn't know what she was gonna do or tell me but I hope it ain't Nun bad I'm a little nervous. We reached to the room I sat on the bed,I patted the bed she sat down and and put her head on my neck a tear went down her face I can tell what she bout to tell me is gonna be bad *Ashanti  wiped the tear* "Rj I'm pregnant"she said then she started crying....... I didn't say anything.

Tf I just got Ashanti pregnant ha brothers gonna kill my black ass. Buh it's Ii8,I still can't believe she pregnant and I'm the father but imma be a gud person nd instead of leaving her and saying I ain't da baby daddy imma stay nd support ha......... MAYBE.

"Look at me look at me"I said she put her head up and looked at me I wiped her tears away and kissed her "imma here foe u"I said while standing up and hugging her she hugged me back.

"I ain't ready"she said while sitting back down and putting her head now looking at the floor."it's okay we in this together"I said while picking her up bride style I made her laugh alot dem dimples was showing.

I don't care that she is pregnant I really do wanna take care  of the baby,nd since it's mine I can't juss leave ha like that.........

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

HA IMMA BABY DADDY!!!!!!!!......dis shit gon be litt my child finna be tun up!!!!!!!oooh he/she gon be litt......

Aye yo Aye yo!!!!!!!!Oh lawd I'm done..... imma daddy ooooohhh...... I'm hype ....can't wait hope it's a boy thou.

"baby watcha think the baby gon be?"Ashanti said "well I hope it's a boii!"I said she looked at her stomach "yo it betta be a boii"I said "so he can be a player like yo ass?!"she said I put her down I smiled then kissed her "if it's a girl it's gonna be a smart mouth like yuh ass!"I said she looked like she was finna to  kill me.

I kissed her on the cheek and ran down the stairs she ran after me. I went around the chair behind Cj and back around the chair.She wasn't gonna give she was about to grab me I started yelling and using Cj as my shield.I ran upstairs and into da room I hid behind the door.

She came in the room looking for me when she came in I shut the door and gently tackled her onto the bed. It wasn't to long before our eyes met she had the most beautiful hazel I eyes I had to kiss her.

She is so beautiful. We was making out I kissed her and went down she moaned,"Rj stop we can't do this!"she  said I looked up "Oh yeah I almost forgot"I said she pulled me up and kissed me when she stopped I opened my eyes and so did she. *door opens*

"hay guys when r y'all leave-"cj said while entering.

"Boii learn how to knock"Ashanti said. I got off of her and she got up "we leaving today at like 6"I said "okay"he said while leaving the room. We got our stuff ready went downstairs and put them in a cab that was going to the airport we had time so we walked around.