Chapter 32

Ashanti's p.o.v.  

Rj took me to Florida don't ask y cuz I really don't know, it's HIS birthday I am supposed to give him a surprise not him giving me one but.........w.e. we was in a private jet it was cool cuZ I neva been in a private jet before. Anyways, we landed Rj was on the phone when I got out........ bet it was Christal............ hhhmmm I don't like her now I hate her with passion.

"Ashanti, came on"he said while getting off the phone we walked 2 blocks then we went inside a store.

"Bbbaaabbbyyyyddddooollll!!!!!!"I heard someone say I turned and it was shakira I ran then hugged her I couldn't jump on her cuz she pregnant so I just softly hugged her "ight when y'all ready we be in the car"Cj said. We didn't have anything to do in the store so we just left with them,Cj drove to a hotel we had 2 different rooms 1 for Cj and shakira and 1 for me and Rj.

It was 7:00,Rj and Cj went somewhere shakira and I stayed we was gonna  throw a party for them we rented a room that was big enough to throw a party. I brought decorations then I ordered the cake Shakira helped put the place together.

Shakira knew a couple of Cj's friends and family that was staying in Florida.Since their parents are in Miami shakira gonna call em asking them to come to the party.

I called Rj saying that Shakira and I got lost. Thank God we was far away from the hotel.

In about 5 minutes people started coming in.I called Rj and told him where I was at ,When shakira saw their car pull up she said "places everyone!"we all got behind something then when the door opened we all came out and yelled surprise.They looked so shocked Rj looked at I just smiled at him.

He walked over to me "thanks ma!"he said while giving me a kiss. Then their parents walked in with Andi, they must of took her after the baby shower.

"Shanti!"she said running to me I lifted her up and hugged her "Oh my gosh Andi I missed u so much"I said "I miss u too"she said in her baby voice, she came down and dragged me to her parents I said hi then left.

I went to get some food for Andi I feed her ate something myself then went to dance, I was dancing wit Andi then Rj joined Andi danced with her new friends while me and rj danced. After about 20 minutes and twerking songs came on all eyes was on me and Rj but my feet got tired so I sat down.

"Come back to the hotel with"I said to Rj "ight"we walked out and went into the car. After about 20 minutes we arrived at the hotel.