chapter 30

*1 day later*

  Ashanti's p.o.v.

Today is Rj and Cj's birthday.I don't know what I am going to do or give him but.........imma think of something.

I got up by myself.When I was brushing my teeth that's when I heard my brother call my name I went in the shower when I got out I went in my draw took out bra and panties then put them on then lotion my skin I went in my closet and found my bobcats 10 my gray skinny jeans and a see through white shirt with a black tank top under it I put my hair in a high bun . I went downstairs

"Ashanti I will be going over to meet mom dad and Alia"Dwayne said "and imma be with my girlfriend we going to Paris"Akim said.

     "so basically u have the house to yourself"akim said "be good and stay away from u know who.I don't want anything time happen to you cuz u all we have right now.And u know we got a lot of crip niggas looking for us so keep yourself on a low"Dwayne said I nodded my head.

I took and apple then I left. I went outside to my car Then drove off to school.

I got to School. Rj was waiting for me at his locker "hey baby happy birthday"I said while hugging him and giving him a kiss "thanks ma!"he said.

"what u wanna do for ur birthday?"I asked "well I just want to be with u all day no one else but u and me"he said while coming closer to me he softly leaned me up against the locker making me moan a little. He kissed my neck.

"HEY!!!!!!!!MR.James and Mrs.Alexander? this is a school"the principal said. "Srry sir"Rj said "get to class now and Rj yes u may but don't let next regret it"he said. We walked to class. "what was that all bout?"I asked he stopped me and looked into my eyes  "oh I asked and paid the principal to let me spend all day with u and whatever classes u had"then he kissed me.

We went to first period it was BORING but Rj and I made it tun up!!!!!!!!.After first period we went to second period it was better than first period the teacher let us have free time Rj and a couple of his thug friends made weed then they smoked it in the class. Made bitches was buggin but they just ignored them and said fuck it, I talked to this Christal chick she SEEMED nice but I don't trust her cause I got a feeling she starting to like my nigga Rj and this bitch don't want me to pop off.

"bae cum here"Rj said calling me over.When I went to him the smell of weed hit me that shidd was strong as fuck,"Nigga ur eyes is red"I said "it's ight I'm high matter fact we all high"he said he kissed me and I tasted the weed that was in his mouth....... Eeh!!!!! it doesn't taste that bad mmhmm......

The bell rang we went to 3rd period. But this period had to be the one to kill our vibe. We had to practice for graduation I got peered up with the stupidest kid I was like zeadass?

Rj got peered up with Christal....... The universe doesn't like me. I saw them laughing having fun widd each other I saw Rj slow dancing with her spinning her around and grinding on her and shit.

"Mr. R can I just sit out"I asked "okay what's wrong?"he asked.

Since Mr.R speaked Spanish I told him what happen in Spanish. I told him not to do anything about Rj and Christal just let it be, And he gave me permission to sit out.

"Que pasa?"I heard someone say I looked up it was Rj I wiped my tears really fast and faked a smile. "so u trying be Spanish."I said laughing "naw ma I saw u talking to Mr.R and I just wanted to know if u gud"he said "it's ight papi I'm gud"I said while pushing him away "talk to me like that in bed u gonna see what happens"he said. I was blushing.

The period ended. In the next periods they said we can go wherever we want but come back to school tm...... yaay! free time off of school me Rj and a couple of his friends went to the park.

We was basically mobbin.Christal came with us but she was ONLY hanging out with Rj, I was by myself no one to talk to no one to play with. Since no one really paid attention to me I just left Rj is better off with Christal. I was crying on my way home he told me he wanted a whole day with me NO ONE ELSE BUT ME!!!!!! he lied but I believed him.

I got home I sat down on the couch I fell asleep.