chapter thirty-eight

(3 year time jump | Daniel is 22 - Hailey is 21 (Turning 22) |

This year for my birthday Daniel took me up to Big Bear. He wanted it to be just us but I begged him to take everyone else. Zach, Corbyn, Christina, Jack, Yaz, Jonah, Skye, August, Jakeen, Daniel and I. We rented a van for the weekend and all piled into it to take to 2 hr drive to the cabin. We're there for a few hours before he takes me outside on the balcony, my favourite place of the cabin which faces the beautiful view of the lake. I lean against the railing and his strong arms wrap around my waist and his head rests on my shoulder.   

"Happy birthday." Daniel says.
"Thanks baby." I say looking at him.
"You know it's been over 3 years we've been together." He says removing one hand from my waist.
"Crazy right. Remember when I was your photographer for the first time, when you played little venues and not arenas." I say making small circles on his hand that intertwined with mine.
"I loved those shows they were so intermit." He says. 

"You know how much I love you." He says starting to get nervous.
"To infinity and beyond, the words you stole from buzz lightyear." I say laughing.
"You know I wanna be with you forever." 
"Why wouldn't you" I say still laughing.
"Will you marry me?" Daniel asks holding a white ring box open with a beautiful ring inside of it. I grab the box slowly turning, facing Daniel. I kiss him. Smiling when our lips separate.
"Of course." I say softly, leaning back kissing his soft lips again.

I pull away opening the box again. I stare at the ring before being snapped out of my fascination for it by Daniel.
"Hey, you okay?" He says wrapping his arms around me.
"Yeah, it's so pretty." I say. He takes the box, pulling the ring out the the designated slip and onto my finger. 
"I couldn't of through of any other person wearing it." He says dropping my hand, cupping his around my face.
"I couldn't of asked for a better fiancé." I say kissing him,

We walked inside hand in hand. Everyone is on the couch, close to the warm fire burning.
"Hey Daniel can you get your guitar." Jonah says as he sees us.
"Yeah sure, I'll be right back." He says running up the stairs. I sit down next to Jonah and Skye, cuddled up in their jumpers and sweats. I pull the sleeves of my jumper over my cold hands, trying to warm them up and hid the ring at the same time. It's not that I don't wanna tell everyone its just that Daniel and I didn't discuss when we would tell them. 

He walks down the stairs with the guitar in his hand. He walks over to me.
"When do you wanna tell them?" He whispers into my ear. I was excited but nervious.
"As soon as possible." I whisper back.
"How about now?" He asks. Without giving a response I pull the sleeve of my jumper down, raising my hand in the air getting everyones attention because of how fast I moved. I'm kneeling high enough on the couch that Daniel is able to bend down behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso. It takes a couple seconds before Christina screams running from the couch on the other side of the room to grab my hand pulling it close to her face. Skye sits up from Jonahs chest as Christina passes my hand to her.

"No fucking way." Christina says looking at us. I nod and she leans in hugging both Danny and I at the same time. 
"They're getting married." She says letting go of us. I look at everyone as smiles come across their faces. 

-

"Hello." Mom says picking up the phone. "What's happend? Is someone hurt?" She says worry suddenly filling her.
"Nothing bad has happend Mom, calm down." I tell her.
"OH MY GOD. DID HE ASK YOU?" She questions.
"Wait you knew?" I ask her.
"He asked for your brothers blessing and I just happend to hear." She says
"Well, he did. That's why I was calling." 
"HE ASKED HER!" She screams to my brothers. I hear faint 'yays' in the background.
"Well since you know, I should go." I say laughing.
"Okay, have fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Mom says.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I hear the boys scream in the background.
"Okay, byyyyeeee." I say before hanging up.

seaveydaniel  happy birthday to the most amazing woman

seaveydaniel  happy birthday to the most amazing woman. i love you xxx
haileywayland has been tagged

Liked by imzachherron, haileywayland and 870,548 others

209,161 comments

yazminejacksonn Why is my best friend so cute?
dannycv Shes been here too long, leave bitch
corbynbesson Happy Birthday baby sis
loganpaul Happy birthday Haze
danleymyship Just get married already you're too cute
keriseavey Happy Birthday lovely girl
beautychickee Happy birthday nugget

LOAD MORE

whydontmemusic We'd like to wish 1/2 of out photography team and a member of the WDW family a very happy birthday

whydontmemusic We'd like to wish 1/2 of out photography team and a member of the WDW family a very happy birthday. Hailey, we hope you have an amazing day and great trip with us. Please don't hate us by the end of this. - Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach
haileywayland has been tagged

Liked by tourmomjess, haydenwayland and 1,100,287 others

683,781 comments

tourmomjess Happy Birthday Haze
danleymyship Happy 22nd birthday Hailey
danleysmyotp you forget 1/2 of #danley
haydenwayland Happy Birthday sis
wdwwife She need to go... fuck off bitch
skyesprincess Happy birthday nugget
jakeen.clairence Happy birthday bubbles
danleysmyotp ummmm whos @jakeen.clairence ?

LOAD MORE

(A/N: I know theres been a lot of social media post things but I'm really liking them.

A/N 2: This is the cabin I was picturing they stayed in)