chapter seven

The fans cheering as the countdown ends is incredible, the love they have for these boys and the passion is amazing.
The lights go down and they slowly walk onto the stage, I place myself in the middle getting the perfect shot when the light go back on. The screams coming from these fan girls are deafening. 

I've taken so many photo my camera's probably full, but I keep snapping anyway. I look up and Daniel smiles at me or the person behind me, because she started scream "Oh my god he just smiled at me, Daniel just smiled at me, ahhhhhhhh."

-

"Dam your fans are crazy" I say walking backstage, they all look up from wipeing the sweat off their heads with their shirts and pouring the bottles of water over each other.
"I know right, how'd the pictures turn out?" Corbyn ask.
"Hopefully good, first time I've taken photos at a concert" I say. "When one of you smiled at a fan, I'm pretty sure I heard them die, they love you so much, dam." I continue.
"It's like you with Ariana, you cried when she walked through the door backstage of the Honeymoon Tour." Mom says walking into the room.
"You like Ariana?" Zach says on the verge of freak out
"Yes she's amazing, and why couldn't you have made me tour with her, not these weirdos." I say back.
"Ouch, that hurt." Jack says. "It's not that bad is it?" Jonah says back.
"No, No, it's just you are not pleasant to live with for the summer, you know have you ever heard of a shower? or deodorant? and it's only been 2 days" I say 

-

Jakeen: How was the first show?
Hailey: Good
Hailey: Oh I'm they're new photographer how cool it that
Jakeen: Yeah cool, Jacks been messaging Yaz, which ones Jack
Hailey: He's the one with really curly hair, the shortest which is great for Yaz shes like 5.1ft. Oh and I said if he hurt her you'd kill him, so you don't have to tell him now
Jakeen: Yeah I know
Hailey: What's wrong your not typing much?
Jakeen: Nothing 
Hailey: I know when somethings up, tell me

Jakeen: Yaz was showing me a dog video and she got a text from Jack saying Daniel got in
Hailey: What has that got to do with you?
Jakeen: Because she was texting him after that and I saw your name
Hailey: And?
Jakeen: Did Daniel do anything like make a move and shit
Hailey: Why do you care?
Jakeen: That's what Yaz said when she told me she was texting Jack. Now if both of my best friends are talking to these 'Why Don't We boys' I wanna know whats happening, I though I was your best friend but obviously Yaz gets to know more then me now.

Hailey: Because she understands, you get over protective and shit, your not my dad, stop trying to be.

I throw my phone across the back lounge as tears stream down my face. The phone buzzes and does so for a while, then it stops and Daniel walks in.
"What crime happend in here?" He ask closing the door behind him, He looks up at me and jumps onto the couch, wrapping his arms around me. One arm around my waist and his other hand resting on my head. I instantly become a monkey wrapping all fours around him, my body moulds around his, my head resting comfortably on his shoulder. I cry it out all while in his arms, he doesn't say anything, just silence, him and I in the back lounge. He starts running his fingers through hair, he moves a little kissing the top of my forehead. 

I start moving to lay down, I found a place on his chest, he just lets me stay there.