After defeating Pennywise

Bill:
     He went right over to you and hugged you tightly. "promise me you'll never leave me." he whispered into your ear. "I'll never leave you.. not ever." you whispered back and kissed his cheek. "Yeah! Bill, get some pusssyyyyyy!!" Richie yelled. both of your faces turned bright red.

Richie: .
     He ran over and kissed you in victory. You kissed back, it was very passionate. It was starting to get heated, but you pushed him off, giggled, and whispered in his ear. "not now, A everyone is watching." you said. He pouted. "I don't care. I want you now..!" He smiled playfully. you giggled.

Eddie:
     He walked over to you and grabbed your hand. "guys, we have something to confess." Eddie stated. you looked at him, nervously. the other losers don't know about your relationship. they all looked at you two. "(Y/N) and I are a couple." He smiled. "why don't ya prove it?" Richie smirked. Eddie kissed your cheek, and you blushed. "that enough proof?" you asked.

Stan:
       You pulled out some bandages and bandaged his face for him. "how are you feeling? any better..?" you asked. a nodded. "im hust happy that the clown is gone." he stated. "me too." you replied. you put your hand on his cheek gently. he touched your hand with his, and kissed you. This was both of your first kisses. You kissed back, it was a beautiful moment.

Mike:
     He wrapped his arms around you tightly, while kneeling. his eyes were filled with tears. You had gotten scratched by Pennywise's claws. Your stomach was bleeding out. "you'll be okay, youll be okay, youll be okay.." He mumbled. he took of his shirt and used it to stop the bleeding. soon, the bleeding stopped and you were okay. you kissed his cheek.

Ben:
    you were slightly angry, because he kissed Beverly. He went over to you. "whats wrong..?" he asked. "you kissed Beverly..." You trailed off. "it was only to bring her back. I love you, and only you (Y/N)." He smiled. you smiled back and hugged him.

Beverly:
    You jumped up and down, then you hugged Beverly tight. spinning her around. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" You both shouted. You quickly kissed her cheek, so no one else could see. You both stopped and celebrated with the other losers.

Pennywise:
    You were devastated. You were on your knees, sobbing. you didn't try to kill Pennywise, you tried defending him. "why are you so upset (Y-Y/N)?" Bill asked. "he wasn't too bad.." you sobbed. "(Y-Y/N), he ate children and terrorized them!" he told you. "everyone has to eat, right..?" you asked. Bill looked at you with a disgusted look. you got up, and punched him. then you left.