Who says 'i love you' first

Bill:
You
when:
   You had went over to his house, he called you crying. Georgie had gone missing. you loved that kid.. you quickly ran over and went to his room. "Bill!" you jumped on him, hugging him. "T-thank you..  f-for coming..." He said between sobs. "it's no issue, but.. Georgie is still out there.. we'll find him.." You tried comforting him. "T-Thanks.." he smiled a bit. "remember, I love you." you said. he blushed. "I love you too."

Richie:
Him
when:
    He told you he loved you, when he confessed. "(Y/N). can I tell you something?" he asked. he usually called you by 'girl' or 'hot stuff'. "sure." you simply stated. "I love you." He said. you blushed. "I love you too!" you hugged him.

Eddie:
You
When:
   When he got his cast. You noticed him walking from the pharmacy. You ran over to him. you then noticed someone signed his cast. it read 'Loser' . Your eyes widened. "Edd?" you asked. "oh. Hey (Y/N)." he replied. you pulled out a red marker and stopped him. You wrote a V over the S. Then wrote 'I Love You♡'. he looked down and blushed. "I love you Edd." You kissed his cheek.

Stan:
You
When:
     you were helping him study. he was really frustrated. so, you grabbed his hand lightly. "hey, youll get it. i know you will." you smiled. "thanks.." he smiled back. "I love you." you chirped. he blinked, then blushed a bit. "I love you too."

Mike:
Him
When:
     he was upset at the fact he was an outsider. he thought that his caretaker was disappointed in him. so, you were comforting him. after words he told you be loved you.

Ben:
You
When:
     He was hurt, so Eddie was patching him up. After, you guys went to his house, along with the losers club. You were the last to leave. you hugged him. "in glad your okay, love you!" you quickly ran off.

Beverly:
Her
When:
     You ran in after she killed her father. (before Pennywise appeared.) You ran on and hugged her. "are you alright..?" you asked. "im fine." she replied, hugging back. "im glad..." you were nearly crying. "thanks for worrying, I love you." She smiled. "I love you too." you replied. then you guys turned around and Pennywise kidnapped you guys. later, the losers club saved you.

Pennywise:
You
When:
    you were a child. At school(he is your best friend in this period of your life), you were being bullied. you were huddled in a corner, being kicked to death. When a red balloon apeared in between you and the bullies. the balloon popped, and out came Pennywise. he killed all the children. you jumped up and hugged Penny. "Thank you Penny! I love you so much!" you cheered. he chuckled. "love you too Kiddo."