Eddie x Reader: Sick

You walked through the rain as you coughed your lungs out. you were in your way to pharmacy, to get some medicine. hopefully Eddie wasn't there.. he would definitely freak out. Eddie was your boyfriend, yet he was crazy about sickness. any time you were sick, he soul freak out. You could see the pharmacy in the distance. you walked a bit faster until you were in front of the door. you pulled the door open and went inside.
the warmth felt luxurious on your skin. you walked over to the medicine isle and picked up some cough medicine. you then scurried off to the register. you payed for the medicine and turned around to leave. You saw Eddie walk in, uh oh. He glanced around and eventually saw you. You were kind of pale and had bags under your eyes. "uh oh.." you whispered.
your eyes locked, and he froze in place. "(Y/N)?!" He ran over to you. he looked at the medicine in your hands. "Cough Medcine.. are you sick? you look like it." he quickly took a step away, being a germophobic. "it's just a cold, ok?ay?" you replied. "well.. since your coughing it could turn into bronchitis, which could turn into pneumonia...." He trailed off. you chuckled. "I'll be fine, as long as I treat it." you told him.
"stay here for a second." he said as he went to the desk. he got his 'medicine' and grabbed your hand. He left his umbrella by he door, he picked it up and oepened it. "stay close to me." he told you. you did as told. he walked you to your house. "thanks for walking me home." You told him. He walked past you and into your home. "what the hell?" You ran in after him.
"what are you doing?!" you asked. he walked into your room. you ran in after him. he set the medicine down on a nightstand. "Eddie, I can take care of myself!" you told him. "but I want to take care of you." he replied. "but..." you thought for a moment. "I could get you sick! your mother wouldn't want that, would she?" he rolled his eyes. "sit down on the bed." he commanded.
"your awfully commanding." you did as told. He opened the box of medicine and looked at the box. he took out two of the tablets. he then walked out of your room. you blinked in confusion. he soon came back with a cup of water. he handed you the water. "thanks Edds." you said, before taking the pills. "no problem, get some rest." he said before turning around.
"wait." you said. you grabbed his wrist. "huh?" you pulled him into bed with you. you payed him down and hugged him. "(Y-Y/N).. your sick.." he groaned. "so?" you asked. nuzzling his cheek. he blushed and slowly hugge back.❤

🎈