"Whatever comes soon" she hung up the call...

"Finally I'm here" I screamed my lungs out as I saw Hana walking towards me with a huge smile on her face...

"You are screaming alot loud" she hit my shoulder glaring me..

"Yah you are so fighter" I pouted rubbing my shoulder...as she surpassed a chuckle...

"What are you thinking He?" Hana asked as she sat on the edge the bed...

"Hana why is hard?" I replied with a question, she got confused...

"What do you mean?" She raised her brows give me a look to explain my words..

"Nothing let's sleep I'm tired plus we have early classes tomorrow hell with this passion of designer" I said rubbing my forehead..

I felt my bed that means Hana left my room..once I heard door slam I quickly stood up from bed and walked towards my study table where I kept my diary,as I opened it with a sigh..

I took my diary and pen Walked towards my bed and climbed on it.. leaning my head on headboard..I looked at the list of things I'm gonna do starting tomorrow...

But will it be okay???

This question really bothers me alot since I met him...

I took my phone and started to call someone who can help me know since that's the person who knew what's going on..

"T" I sighed once he lift the call..

".."

"Do you think I can do this I mean will he get angry of what I'm going to with" I said releasing my stress as I talked...

"......"

"Okay T good night I hope next morning will be bright for me"I rested my head on pillow before going to sleep..

"Byun Baekhyun"

"Yah Hee we will get late if you wanna sleep then sleep I'm going" I heard Hana's panicking voice..

"Hana what the-- oh shit we are late why the hell didn't you wake me up before Hana" I said running towards bathroom to get fresh up..

"You were dreaming about Baekhyun sunbae what can I do?" I heard her screaming...

"I wasn't dreaming about him don't like" I screamed back..

"Yah when a pig flys" she started singing she is annoying...

"By the way admit it Hee you like Baekhyun right" we are on our way to class room when I heard Hana whispering to me..

I tried my best to compose and not to show that I'm angry..

"Hana"

"Don't Hana me" she glared at me..

"Yes I like him, I want to cheer him up he can't be always sad you know" I said placing my bag on my seat..

She nodded..

"So what's the plan" she asked me curiously as I just smirked at her...

"Well I have to leave I will be back before class starts" I said and left Hana is smart she literally catched me..

Baekhyun POV:

"Sir that's it there is nothing more new coming in this University" I heard Jina speak, well she is the head if this University she knows all..

I nodded my head walking towards my cabin...

Taking my suit off I placed it on chair, I ran my hand through my hair before one thing catched my eyes...

"A letter" I mumbled as I grabbed it narrowing my eyes..as I started to pounder who could send it here...

Did someone invaded my cabin?but how and why??

Without wasting anytime I took the letter and started to read it which made my eyes widen in shock...

"Keep a smile on your face...

It will brighten up your day"

K.Sh..

I frowned looking at the silly letter who can be this childish to send something stupid to me..

I crumbled the letter and threw in a dust bin..once I just find you are dead..

################################

Do vote and comment...

Thanks for reading...

I hope you all.like the chapter...

Love y'all 💞