"Attraction"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Us ki ek muskurahat par hum, hosh gawa bethe

Hum hosh mein ane hi walay thy,wo phir muskura bethe

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anisa's mother has not much importance in the family...Alia always try to make her place in the family.... she always try to win their heart..she settle herself according to them..she  compromises with the situation...but anisa never able to compromise with it.....and this thing made her rebillious towards asfand and her mother maheen....because they are the main causes of her and her mother miseries....!!

Maheen's prov:

The boy family  came to see...nighat...!!
I was sure that they liked my daughter Nighat...and things happened according to me...but when Kashan's (boy) mom asked to me about anisa's hand for his second son...!!
I  startled...I never think that she also liked anisa for his son....i told them that i talked to anisa's mother about this....but i had no such intensions to do this......!!

After the boy family left...i was busy in my thoughts when Laiba(maheen's sister) called me...and congratulated me..i also told her about anisa's proposal...

"Maheen why don't you made anisa your daughter in law"...???she said..

"What...what are you saying..??Laiba"
"Anisa..my daughter in law..never"...!!

"Maheen look...!!!" alia has no importance in the house and anisa is her daughter...if you actually made anisa your daughter in law...she never able to stand against you...and on the other hand you know very well that afsand don't like her...so if this marriage happen your son always remain yours"...!!

You are right but what.. if...asfand  say no to this marriage..!!

"Ohhho maheen.....asfand is your son..he loves you...handle him  and if he still say no..then do your emotional blackmailing"...!!

"Or you know..how innocent alia is...she will never understand this"...

"You should think about it"...

"Yaahhh..i will surely think about it"...!!!

I ended the call...and after thinking for sometime...i made a decision...!!

I went to asfand room and talked to him about the proposal...but he denyed it...!!!
I knew his mood was not good...so i didn't argue further....!!!

Anisa's prov:

Today is the engagement ceremony of Nighat and Kashan bhai...the function is combined....!!!

From past few weeks we are all busy in our preparations...and shopping...!!
We talked with Kashan bhai..made him our friend and also include him in aur group...infact ali made him.."His Buddy"

We also told him about the prank we played...and he laughed ...because according to him...the plan was really bad...!!

But atlast....everything is ok..i am happy for Nighat...!!

I may hate her brother and mother...but i don't hate her....she is not like them..she is beautiful from inside and outside....
I wish her happiness with all my heart...

So todays is her engagement ,i decided to wear my beautiful and elegant dress...

I do a little bit makeup and....i went downstairs...to check others....almost everyone is ready...!!
I search for Ali..and find him...standing besides Asfand...i ignore him...and hold ali's hand and ask him the question...!!

"How am i looking"...???

"Anie...dear...you are looking good...but less than me"....

I noded...smilingly...on Ali's statement...

When i am about to turn...my gaze fell on asfand..who is staring at me..
I don't know...what i do this time...that he is staring...!!

He is playing this "staring game" from past one week...and now i am pissed of..!!
I don't wanna think about it anymore...and ruin my mood over it...so i leave from there...without sparing him another glance...

We reach the hotel...and we are all teasing nighat....who is very nervous..today...

"You all wait,for the day....when it's your turn..then see how i took my revenge from all of you"....nighat said..

"Shhh..nighat brides don't talk"...aima informed to nighat..!!

"Sister i am also desperately waiting for that day"...!!

"Look how pathetic my condition is..when ever i see a pretty girl talking to my mom...i go to my mom and while introducing mom made me " their brother"..
My love story ends..before it start..and my heart break into million  pieces"..!!

Ali explained his reason of worries sadly..and we all laugh at his expressions ...!!!

During talking i continously  feel someone gaze on me...i turn to look at that shamless person...and he is non other "Asfand"...i don't  know what is his problem...why he can't leave me alone...

"Anisa...you are not able to free yourself, until your are present in his house...my mind inform me..."

I made up my mind....!!
I am in the last year of my university...and after finishing my study i am going to standup on my foot....!!

Nowadays i am enjoying my holidays...which are going to finish soon...!!

I am lost in my thoughts when ayla place her hand on my shoulder...!!

"To Earth anisa ...where are u lost"...??

I pass her a smile....today is  one of the happy days of my life...!!

I shook my head and again endulge myself in their talk..!!

Asfand's prov:

Since last three to four days..we were all busy in the preparations of engagement..i wanted everything best..for my sister...

I was talking to ali...about hall's decoration..when i saw her..."Anisa"
And i forgot what i am saying...she stood besides me...and i am not able to avert my eyes from her...

She holds ali's hand...and took him to the side..and asked something..which i don't able to hear...!!

I somehow don't like this...!!

I shouldn't think like this...i mean she is always friendly with Ali..she is close with him from the start...
They always behave like this...but now i don't like it...!!

Hearing Ali's answer she smiled...
Seeing her smiling my breath hitched in my throat...she was looking breath- takingly beautiful...!!
Her eyes were sparkling...her lips formed a beautiful curve...!!
My eyes fixed on her lips...!!

She shouldn't smile like this...her smile rise a havaco inside me...!!

Realising what i am thinking..i curse..myself...!!
No..asfand this is not right...don't think about it..i remind my self...but still i am not able to remove my eyes from her...!!

I see discomfort in her eyes...but i am feeling helpless...before i could do something strange..my friend Hanan shook his hand...and made me come out of my thoughts...

But i know....there's something happen to me these days, nowadays i feel attrative towards her like a moth to fire...!!
I start notcing her...!!
Her presence start affecting me badly...!!

Ohhh God...i don't know what i am thinking and doing...!!
I need to stay away from her...!!
I remind my self and move towards stage where the engagement ceremony going to be start...!!!

_________________________________________

Asalam u Alaikum...!!

Friends ignore my mistakes..share your views...vote and remember me in your prayers....!!!

Allah Hafiz...!!