"Should I"

Teri Duniyaa mere raba

Kyu mujhe hi raas nahi

Dil tota koi jore

Rahi koi aas nahi

Zakham pehle mite na

Aa ke aur dete hain

Maano jin ko sahara

Wohi chor dete hain

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

"Really...You Want me"?
"You pushed me in this mess for what"?

"To humiliate me? To make me surrender in front of you? Or you just want to belittle me to your heart content"?

"Why, you did all this? Huh..."
"You asfand, look at me, Now I am like this, do you feel any better"?

Anisa asked him with tearing eyes.

"Anie...
Why do you assume all the answers to your questions?
Why are you so skeptical about this wedding"?

He inquired while brushing her tears from her face but she shook his hand away.

"You don't know? Why am I like this?"

"You asfand tell me from our childhood till now, is there any phase in our life, where you treat me like a family member, or as an Individual?
And you are asking, why am I so against this?"

The scorn in her words froze him.

He paused for a few moments debating what to say and then glanced at her as he finally made his decision.

"Anie, I don't know when it started maybe in the beginning I just crave attention. You didn't listen to me that's why I strived to compete against you or do silly things like destroying your small things.

But at that time my motive was to annoy you, my intentions were never to humiliate you in any sense."

He hesitated for a second and then continue
"But now things are different. Anie, I like you."

At this point, his eyes are so clear without any malice.
If she wanted, she could see her reflection in his Black irises.
However that's not what she wishes, so she quietly dogged his radiant eyes.

"Anie, do you understand what I mean?"

Of course, she understood, she heard him clearly but she was not ready to believe him. 

"Anie all your worries regarding this marriage are baseless.
I married you because I like you there is no other reason besides that."

He then gently looked down at her and continue,

"I know you are not ready for this but when I thought about losing you to someone this feeling stunned me".

With a smile on his face. Asfand gently swept her hair behind her ear that had fallen on her cheeks.

"I can assure you, In the future, I will treat you better".

Standing in front of him she stared at him calmly, her eyes are still without any waves.

"Anie... You can trust me I will not do you any wrong, or hurt you in any way. I know this is all of sudden for you but my intentions are not bad."