Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy

Jack:

"We should check on the girls." I told Kristoff after he straightened his sash.

"Okay. You look stunning by the way. I think I'm in love with you." Kristoff said with dreamy eyes.

"Gross! Dude, seriously??!" I said with disgust.

"I'm just messing with you, buddy." Kristoff laughed.

"That was creepy, man. Sooo, creepy." I shrugged.

Kristoff laughed even more. "You should've seen your face!"

"Come on, let's just go." I called as I made my way out his room.

"Oh, hey Jack." Rapunzel greeted.

"Oh, hi. You look beautiful." I told her. She was wearing a purple dress which I think is the color of their Kingdom since I can see that Eugene was wearing a purple suit as well, from a distance.

"Hey guys." He greeted as he ran up to his wife. "Here's your crown, Punzie."

"Thanks Eugene." Rapunzel smiled at her panting husband.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

"Punzie, left her crown so I had to run back to the room and catch up with her. She's going to meet with Elsa and Anna." Eugene told.

"Great timing. We were heading there as well." Kristoff informed.

"Great." Rapunzel cheered, placing her crown on top of her head then, she started walking to the direction of Elsa's room.

When we neared our destination, Elsa's door swung open. A second passed and bestowed upon me was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her beautiful teal dress fit her perfectly, her hair wrapped in a bun with her tiny golden crown on top of her head. If my jaw could reach the ground from such astonishing sight, it already did.

"Hey, Frost. You okay?" Eugene held in a laugh.

"I think the Ice Queen got his tongue." Kristoff played along.

That was until Anna showed up in red and gold, and boy was Kristoff mesmerized that he couldn't even bring himself to speak.

"You girls are sooooo beautiful!!!" Rapunzel shrieked from behind us.

"Thank you. You're beautiful as well Punzie." Elsa thanked.

"Uhm. What's wrong with Kristoff and Jack?" Anna queried.

"You ladies caught them off guard." Eugene chuckled.

"Hey, I heard that!" I growled. "Elsa, I know that you're the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and yet you show up in this dress and I am completely out of words to express how amazing and lovely you look."

"Well, you just did put it in words." Elsa giggled.

"No, you're more than those words that I said." I smiled at her.

"You're not too shabby yourself." She said as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Thank you." I smiled childishly at her making her giggle.

"Anna, wow. Just wow. You look amazing." Kristoff said as he gazed upon Anna.

"Really? That's all you're gonna say? I'm the birthday girl and yet my sister gets the better compliment than me." Anna pouted.

"I ran out of words after Jack here took them all." Kristoff explained.

"Woah. Don't blame me for your lack of complimenting skills." I teased.