Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness

Elsa:

"I don't know where to start." I said as Jack was eagerly waiting for my response.

"Take your time, Elsa. There's no rush." He said while holding my hand.

Jack:

I held her hand trying to make her feel comfortable. She was so tense.

She held my hand tightly as she began to tell me about this Prince.

Elsa:

"...He tried to kill me. He even left Anna to freeze to death. He was supposed to be in the Southern Isles but he went missing. No one knows where he is. He might come back for revenge... Jack, i'm scared." Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, Elsa. It's gonna be fine. I'm here. I can easily defeat that cowardly prince." Jack said boastfully.

He knelt down before me, extending his arms to offer me a hug. "Come here, Ice queen."

I accepted his offer and hugged him.

At this moment, I really felt that I could trust him. I couldn't explain why or how but I just knew that I could.

"I'm sorry for all this..." I felt embarrassed as I was against his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. Compared to mine, his heart was calm.

"Come on, you shouldn't be afraid. A feisty person as yourself, given such wonderful powers, he should be the one who is crying in fear right now, not you." He let out a nervous chuckle as he hugged me tight.

Ignoring what Jack said, I kept on crying, unable to suppress my feelings, still fearing of what might happen. Closing my eyes, I drifted in my own emotions.

Jack:

I felt my heart sink as I saw Elsa cry.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, Elsa. It's gonna be fine. I'm here. I can easily defeat that cowardly prince." I said boastfully.

I knelt down before her, extending my arms, offering her a hug. "Come here, Ice queen."

She threw herself at me.

"I'm sorry for all this..." She said as she wrapped herself around me.

"Come on, you shouldn't be afraid. A feisty person as yourself, given such wonderful powers, he should be the one who is crying in fear right now, not you."I chuckled nervously. I held her closer assuring her of my presence.

As she cried in my arms, snow started to fall all over the dinning hall.

It was a bit uncomfortable, considering we were on the floor but, it didn't really matter. Later on, the room was quiet, the snow stopped falling. Elsa had fallen asleep in my arms.

She was beautiful. No. Gorgeous!

I carried her and walked out the dining hall. Making my way down the hallways, I came across one of the maids.

"Excuse me, ma'am." I politely asked her. "Where in this castle can I find the queen's quarters?"

"Oh! Right this way young man." She answered, somewhat startled, as she accompanied me to Elsa's room.

As we were walking down the halls, my attention was drawn towards one particular door, snowflakes were decorated on it.

This must be it.

Upon reaching the queen's quarters, the maid initiatively opened the doors. "Thank you." I thank the maid for her kindness. And with that, she left.

Entering Elsa's room, I lay her down her bed and gently placed the blanket over her.

As I watched her sleep, one thought came to my mind;

She's so perfect.

I went out for a while to retrieve my staff from the dining hall and immediately returned to Elsa's room.

When I got back, I slowly closed the doors to avoid waking her up. I looked around for a place to rest and decided to go for the couch near the windowsill. As I lay down, I glanced upon Elsa's calm face. Satisfied with the view, I closed my eyes and soon enough I had fallen asleep.

... ... ... ...

"What are you doing here?! Stay away from her, Pitch!"

... I sense fear in her ...

"No! Leave her alone!"

... So much fear ...
... So much power ...

"I said, LEAVE ELSA ALONE!!!"

... ... ... ...

"Elsaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Poor Jack. He had a bad dream..
:(Go away Pitch! Leave Elsa and Jack alone. Hahaha! Well.. I really crossovered the two stories, so yeah Pitch is here. He's back in the game.