Chapter 32 : My True Love

Elsa:

Silence.

That's what faced me and Jack as we arrived at the conference room. It was too quiet. Anna wasn't talking like she used to and well, Kristoff wasn't that enthusiastic anymore.

"Psssst. We should do something." I whispered to Jack.

"Yeah but, what?" He whispered back as he twirled his staff in his hand.

"I'll get back to you on that." I whispered once more as we took our seats on the table.

Silence, silence, silence. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Elsa, I would like to inform you that I will not be around for a few days." Kristoff suddenly announced.

As he did so, Anna stood up and said "Excuse me, I have to go do something."

"Anna, wait." I called.

"What??" She glared.

I just shook my head and looked down. And with that, Anna was gone.

"I have to go and prepare my things." Kristoff said as he stood up.

We must do something. We can't just let them be like this.

"Talk to him. I'll take care of Anna." I nudged Jack.

"What am I gonna talk to him about?" He asked as he lifted himself up his seat.

"Why they were fighting, obviously." I say as I stood myself as well. "Now go, Frosty."

Jack:

I followed Elsa's orders and ran after Kristoff. Well, fly after actually.

"Hey Kristoff!" I called as I landed in front of him and Sven.

"Hey." He said lowly.

"What's wrong with you and Anna?" I asked.

Real smooth, Jack. Go ahead and ask him right away.

"Uhm. Just having a misunderstanding." He said patting Sven's back.

"About what?" I queried as I place my staff along my shoulders.

"About me leaving."

"What about it?" I asked.

I could be a counselor if this turns out well.

"She says that I should've told her ahead of time but things were too crazy lately that I didn't get to have the chance and she wanted to come along but I don't want her to get exhausted. And Elsa probably wants to spend time with her so, I didn't want to get between that." He explained, low spirited.

"Hm. Maybe you should tell her that. Maybe she thinks that you just want to 'get rid' of her." I said unsurely. "Give it a shot. Maybe she'll understand."

"I don't think that she'll listen to me. At this point, she might even won't like to see me at all." He sighed deeply.

"You'll never know if you won't try. Tell her. I'll come with you. And I will be at the ready if ever Anna hits you or something." I said chuckling nervously.

"Thanks buddy." He said as his spirits lit up a bit. "Now, let's go find Anna."

Elsa:

"Anna? Are you in there?" I say as I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yeah. But leave me alone, please." I faintly heard her say.

"Please. Let me in. I just want to talk." I pleaded as I lean upon her door.