25

It was happening too quickly. One moment they were the hottest couple, so in love with each other and now suddenly, it was all over. The tabloids were certainly enjoying this moment. All the articles and all the recent twitter trends just talking about the sudden breakup. It was insane how fixated the world was over the sex life of the two men. 

"Have you opened any social networking site? They're having a field day out there," Louis chuckled, nudging Niall a little. The blonde was steadfastly ignoring touching his phone or even accessing any of his accounts on Twitter, Instagram or even Facebook. He knew what was going on in the world, he had seen enough on the news channels to even dare to open his accounts. Surprisingly, between the two of them,  Niall had been the one who had maintained a cool. During the management meeting as well, he was the one who had listened cooly to everything that was being said, all the words that were being exchanged. While Louis had had an outburst, arguing that the management couldn't possibly control everything, Liam had been the one to raise questions and queries politely - well, as politely as he could while witnessing his best friends' relationship being tampered like this. 

Harry had handled it with a distaste. Just remembering the entire scene in the office made Niall shiver. He had never seen the curly haired brunette look so out of it but he hadn't dared to go there and ask. Things between him and Harry were still pretty heated. Niall honestly did not know how to go about it. He definitely was in love with the younger lad but he just didn't know how to come about it. Being in a band and being with a controlling management was hard enough, to top it all off, now he had an affair going on with a band member, the same bandmate he had supposedly broken up with for the entire world to know. 

"Are you thinking about Haz?" Louis asked, huffing slightly before sitting down right next to the blonde. His own problems were too much to deal with and now to top it all off, his best friend and also his co-worker was going through some ridiculous shit. He just wanted to smack both the lads because while his own problems were created as a result of the changing situations, Niall and Harry had created their problems through their own errors. 

"I don't know how to approach him. I know I feel for him, a lot actually but it's so hard to get a point across," Niall sighed, running a hand through his hair. He glanced up at the room where Harry was probably there, doing god knows what. 

"As if you're any easier. He has been trying to woo you for so damn long and when he finally gets you, you let your insecurities and fucking mood swings get in the way.  You should really talk shit out with him because that boy is in love with you. He's not gonna hoe around with Shawn or any other bloke. But if you play him around like this, he's definitely going to fly off." Louis smiled after his big speech, glad that he had finally said the words he wanted to say. He knew that Harry wasn't any better when it came to dealing with relationships, the man had a record of it. He was like a little butterfly, no many emotions piled inside him that it all prevented him from taking a flight. 

"Should I talk to him right now?"  Niall mused, eyeing the door with a determination. He had never guessed that Louis would appear as a voice of reason in his life. He had often viewed the oldest lad to be immature and well, extremely childish. 

"Yeah, mate. Just go and sort things out." 

Niall sighed, getting up from the comfortable leather couch. He reached for the can of beer he had kept on the glass table and quickly took a large gulp to calm his nerves down.  Surprisingly, despite having been in the band for so long, he somehow still managed to get nervous around Harry. 

"By the way, I hope you and Zayn sort your shit out too. It's stressing all of us out, even Liam," Niall cracked a little smile, trying to ease any tension which might dare to seep in.