6

Plan 001 - Be sexy 

Harry scoffed at the ridiculous scribble Louis had made on the paper, it acting like a daily reminder of the stupid plan Louis had come up with. It wasn't going to work, Harry could feel that in his bones and what not. There was a very slim possibility of Niall even being gay, the boy only ever talked about girls and that too didn't happen a lot. He was as inexperienced as they come and maybe Louis was right, Niall hadn't figured himself out yet and Harry could help him do that. He could be the 'turning' point in his life, as Louis had so vulgarly put it. 

Keeping the first step towards finding his way in Niall's pants, the curly haired brunette walked down the stairs, frowning when he heard Niall boisterous laughter reaching his ears. He loved the way Niall laughed, don't get him wrong, he just didn't get why the blonde was laughing at seven in the morning. This was a time to be grunting and moaning about being woken up for some shitty interview or just being woken up in general. 

"Oh Zayn, you should've seen his face...,' Niall voice said, his Irish accent thicker than usual with advent sleep, causing Harry to frown and clench his fist tightly when he noticed that the blonde was still on the sofa, cradling his phone in his hands as he laughed and excitedly narrated everything to Zayn, the one guy Harry hated with everything he had. 

"Niall, put the phone down and make me breakfast," Harry ordered, huffing in disgust when the blonde made a lame excuse before hanging up. Just the act of him talking to Zayn too much was enough to piss Harry off. He loved Zayn, he was a great guy and what not but he hated how he was always doting on Niall, making sure to keep him protected and safe, as if Harry wasn't there to do that job. 

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Niall hissed before walking inside the kitchen, getting the pan and oil out, fixing the pancake mix as quickly as he could. Just from his sluggish and slow movements, Harry could tell that the Irishman had either stayed up all night or had gotten up at the early hours, to talk to Zayn. He always seemed to do that, block Harry and the other lads out and focus all his attention on Zayn, which is another reason why Harry was glad Zayn was no longer around. He missed a band mate but he definitely loved the attention Niall was bestowing upon him now, even though most of it was filled with irritating and annoyed remarks. 

"Unlike you, some people actually have to work. Just fix me something to eat, I've got a meeting with my manager to attend," He mumbled out, ignoring the snotty was Niall repeated everything he had just said in a chipmunk voice. 

"Nobody would care if you didn't show up to the meeting except those old ladies who would die for a taste of Styles." The blonde made a disgusting action of holding something in his hands and bobbing his head up and down. 

"I do not like older women." 

"Tell that to that last five girlfriends you've had." 

"They were all fixed by the management for fuck's sake." 

"Management surely fixed them but you were the one who fucked them." 

"A man needs his release."

"Well this man surely lacks taste.' 

"There's nothing wrong with older women. They're much more mature and understanding." 

"Too bad that you didn't learn a trick or two from them." 

"Oh I learned tricks alright," Harry whispered lowly, walking over to where the blonde was busy battering the mixture and placed his hands on the counter, on either side of Niall's waist, before pressing his chest to the blonde's back and running his lips on the pale shoulder, which was very much in view because of the black tank top Niall was wearing. He felt the blonde shudder visibly before putting the mixture down. 

"H-Harry what are you doing?" Niall stuttered out, turning around and pushing at Harry's shoulder with every ounce of strength he could muster. 

"Showing you the tricks I've learned. You'll be amazed by how good I am with my hands," Harry whispered in the blonde's ear before lightly nibbling on his earlobe, loving the way Niall just clenched at his shirt helplessly before letting out a puff of breath. 

"Okay okay. I got your point now please let me go," Niall reasoned, trying to struggled out of the tight grip the brunette now had around his waist, even though he secretly loved how big and warm Harry's hands were. There was a part of him that was shouting that this was wrong, they were band mates and more than that, wasn't he supposed to hate the cheeky, annoying, bratty Harry Styles? But then again, this guy was also his band mate, and used to be his best friend, they were inseparable so what changed? 

"If you say so," Harry chuckled, putting a sufficient distance between himself and the blonde. He wondered whether this counted as sexual harassment or 'being sexy' ? Whatever it was, he was definitely going to continue with it and of course, gossip about this with Louis. The older band mate was definitely useful in such situations, who would've thought? 

"Now make me those pancakes while I go take a shower. And also, can you not talk to Zayn so much?"

Niall cocked his head to the side, wondering where the Zayn remark came from. He couldn't not talk to Zayn, the man was like his older brother, always helping him along in stuff and Zayn was also the only one who knew about his dirty little secrets and didn't ever judge Niall for it. Niall told Zayn everything, without worrying about acceptance because he knew the Pakistani would still stay by his side, supporting him. He didn't get why Harry was always so rude towards Zayn, basically hating on him at every opportunity he got. They used to be close when Zayn was in the band but now, it was as if Harry just hated Zayn and Niall had sure to tell Zayn that, just adding to his list of rants about how much Harry Styles annoyed him. 

"You're not the boss of me. You can't tell me whom I should talk to or not." 

"But I am still your boyfriend. Now be a doll and just listen to me." 

"Are you sure you were looking for the word boyfriend, and not dictator?" 

"Pretty. Now just cook me some food." 

Niall huffed loudly, watching the taller man walk up the stairs before he proceeded to get the phone from the sofa, and dialed the number he had memorized by heart. 

"Zayn, Harry is such an asshole...," he heard the older man sigh at the other end, but chose to ignore it and continued ranting about Harry and his asshole ways while fixing up some pancakes with maple syrup and chocolate syrup for the said asshole. 

AN/ Niall is so adorable. he is just like me, ranting out to his friend even when they could care less about his personal problems lol.

Thoughts on the chapter?. 

What plan 1 a success? 

Is operation blue eyed idiot going to work in Harry's favor? 

What do you think about Niall and Zayn's relationship? 

What do you think about Harry being mean towards Zayn and Ziall? 

Thoughts on Harry's attempts at being 'sexy' ? 

Do you think Niall likes Harry ? or is just absolutely annoyed him? 

AND YOU GUYS, OVER 500 VOTES! WTF! I NEVER KNEW THIS STORY WOULD GET THIS MUCH LOVE AND ATTENTION! I'M SOBBING RIGHT NOW! 

I'VE GOT ANOTHER NARRY FAN FICTION ON THE WAY! IT'S GOING TO BE VERY DIFFERENT FROM MY USUAL WORKS. IT'S CALLED "RED" AND I'LL BE PUBLISHING IT ONCE I'M DONE WITH AT LEAST TYPING 20 CHAPTERS~ I'M ON CHAPTER 16 NOW LOL 

IF YOU GUYS LIKE LARRY, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY LARRY FAN FICTION CALLED "RIVALS." IT'S ALREADY PUBLISHED AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! :D 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 90+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS! 

RANDOM QUESTION: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND,OTHER THAN 1D?

MY ANSWER: I REALLY LIKE HOT CHELLE RAE :D