7

Plan 002- Operation Blue Eyed Idea: The interview seduction

"Do you think he liked it?" Harry asked nervously, pacing in the dressing room as Louis got his make up done. It was just sheer luck that him and Louis always somehow ended up sharing the same room, and now it was working in his favor, considering Louis Tomlinson was the relationship guru, or at least he claimed to be one. 

"I don't know Harry, you tell me. You were the one being 'seductive'," The feathery brunette thanked the make up artist, frowning when the brush accidentally brushed past his eyes, making it turn a bright angry red causing the older band member to blink again and again. 

"I think it worked. He did moan a bit, or it could've just been my imagination. I don't know," He tugged on his curls harshly, pouting at his band mate who just shrugged carelessly before reading the script for the interview. It wasn't much, just random things about how they were supposed to be sitting and what questions they would be asked. All of them had the choice to cancel the question they felt highly uncomfortable with and Niall usually crossed all questions regarding their relationship. The thought made Harry's heart hurt. 

He didn't know how this crush started. Maybe it was from the X factor days but then again, Niall had always been a really attractive guy and they had always been more than just close. The constant butt slapping and crotch grabbing incidents were a big indicator. To be made to fake date the guy Harry had a crush on, was like a dream come true but then Niall's personality underwent a 360 degree change. He shook his head, getting rid of all these reminiscing thoughts and just focused on the present. 

"You need to help me," He muttered out, brushing his hair carelessly, letting the curls dance on his shoulder before settling down. 

"Fine. We're on in five minutes and I want you to be sexy during the interview," The older man smirked, clapping his hands together as if he had just come up with the best idea in the world. Which was pretty much true. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well Justin Bieber, you need to tempt Niall. Make him a stuttering and blushing mess during the interview. It won't even seem fishy since you both are couple, you're allowed to be affectionate on/off screen!" Harry grinned at the idea, slapping Louis on the back as they both finally checked their outfits and brushed their hair once again before walking out of the dressing room, Harry's grin never leaving his face while Louis just continued to smirk evilly, loving the role of the matchmaker he had recently been assigned. 

"Operation Blue Eyed Idea: The interview seduction begins!" He mumbled to himself, patting Harry on the back as he saw Liam and Niall walking out of their respective rooms, Niall muttering stuff animatedly to Liam who just seemed disinterested but still smiled. 

The four boys walked inside the studio, the screams of the fans instantly filling their ears. Harry smiled at a few fans, joining his hands together as he bowed slightly in gratitude, his wide smile with dimples showing, never leaving his face. They were made to sit on the couch after the host of the night, Jimmy Fallon, thanked them for joining before starting with the jokes he had made on the spot. 

Harry picked the seat right next to Niall and glanced at his adviser for further instructions. A nod from Louis further encouraged him to place his hands on the blonde's knee, moving them up and down slowly, avoiding glancing at Niall's face. He faked attention at the interview, smiling every time the fans laughed and just nodding his head along to whatever was being said, something about their comeback album and the hiatus being excruciatingly painful for the fans.

"What do you think you are doing?" Niall hissed lowly, watching wide eyed as the long fingers trailed up his knee and rested on his thighs, giving the thick flesh a tight squeeze before resting extremely close to his crotch. He shivered in his place, trying to keep his attention off the slight tingling sensation he felt in his southern region, definitely his mini soldier coming to attention. 

"You seem to be liking it," Harry chuckled, giving Niall's semi hard a small squeeze before pulling his hand away, resting his head on them as he winked at the blonde, turning his attention back to Jimmy. 

"Getting really cosy there I see," The interviewer muttered, giving a cheeky wink to the camera and a smirk to the so called boyfriends, making Niall blush while the curly haired brunette just smirked back, snaking his hands around Niall's waist, pulling him closer on the couch. As close as he could. 

"Harry stop. You're making me uncomfortable," Niall hissed, hating the way but sorta liking how he was practically sitting on his 'boyfriend's' lap but then he heard a few fans whistling and some just laughing at them, it made him pull back a bit, blushing furiously in embarrassment. How could Harry be smiling and grinning like a mad man while Niall was hating this night already? How could anyone be alright with Public Display of Affection? The Irishman definitely hated it. 

"Your little person would highly disagree," Harry whispered, winking at the blonde before grinning widely at a fan who was trying to sneak in a picture. 

"Stop acting like a cocky brat and bloody remove your hands from my waist," Niall whisper yelled, getting up from his place on the couch and quickly swapped seats with Liam, the puppy eyed man just following along with the blonde's instructions without a single word, seeming to understand what had actually happened. He stared at Harry, smiling sadly at the deflated look the curly haired dork seemed to have but then again, Niall was never a fan of PDA. Even Liam knew this. 

They turned their attention back to Jimmy, trying to forget about everything as Harry quickly swallowed his tears down. He was not going to cry in front of hundreds of people, he would rather be an asshole than a sensitive idiot who can't handle his feeling for his band mate. Louis' plan was a big flop, he was never going to get Niall, not when the blonde hated him so much. 

"So Harry, Niall, how does it feel like to be voted as Britain's Hottest Couple?" The question caught them off guard, but a glaring Niall chose to take the question rather than letting Harry answer it in a very abstract manner. 

"It feels really good but sometimes, I wish people knew we are not at all that great," He paused a bit, Liam's warning look making him realize that they were on live television and their fans seemed to over think everything. "We're just in love with each other, like any other couple. Nothing special since other people probably have a much greater love story." Easy save but the next time, Niall was planning on spilling all the secrets out. He was just done with lying. 

AN/ This chapter is complete and utter crap. What the fuck did I just write? Ugh. 

Anywhore: 

What do you think about Louis's plans? 

Is Harry being seductive enough? 

Was it right to do that to Niall during an interview? 

What do you think about Niall being completely done with lying?

Random question: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG THESE DAYS? I REALLY NEED TO ADD NEW ONES TO MY PLAYLIST.

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 95+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS!