Pleed for death

Unedited

Abi's POV

I had blacked out not long after River dragged me into the woods.

I was terrified when I woke everything was cold and dark.

"You've had plenty of time to think of your decision what's it to be Little Red your innocence or your tragically young death under this beautiful full moon" I winced at the familiar voice coming from the darkness.

Attempting to stand i was pulled back down into my knees by shackles around my ankles.

"Where are we" I whispered.

"We are currently inside a cave Red it's damp and wet and frankly I don't have to look at your offensively horrendous face in the darkness" he laughed and I felt a pain in my chest at his words.

I scratched at my wrist and cried I broke down in front of this monster of a man and all he could do was laugh some more.

"My patience is wearing thin and I want an answer to my little question Now Abigail pick wisely" he chirped with a horrible happiness and amusement to his voice.

"I'd rather die" I whimpered and curled into a ball awaiting my untimely death but nothing ever happened.

I glanced up and saw River had lit a small candle and lay it down beside my head.

"The moon will be at it's highest tomorrow night" he said coldly his eyes burning into mine in the dim light.

"I'm going to enjoy ripping every bone from your body" he whispered into my ear and then flashed his bad boy signature smile and left.

Minutes past, hour passed, the sun rose and the sun set letting nightfall take over.

So many times I cried for help and tried to free myself but I just couldn't.

My eyes were becoming heavy and my body began to shut down when a show a figure in the darkness.

"You look rather lovely chained down Little Red at my mercy" it was River his voice was so distinctive and It pains me to say it but it was attractive.

I whimpered and pulled at my chains once more in a weak attempt to free myself.

"The moon is at it's peak" he whispered and leaned down unchained me and pulled me to my feet.

"Your wish for death is my command" he whispered into my ear running a cold hand up my arm.

Pulling me from the cave we soon stood at the edge of a clearing under the beautiful moon.

I squirmed and attempted to fight him off but nothing worked.

"It truly is a waste Little Red all you have to do it change your mind and I could show you how passionate I can be under the full moons power" he smirked at me then to my horror he crushed his cold unwanted lips to mine.

My first kiss and I was completely terrified and frozen to the spot. I felt him pull away from my lips and run rough wet kisses down my neck slowly pushing me to the ground.

Soon he was on top of me forcefully placing his lips all over me.

One of his hands grasped my wrists above my head and the other he slowly run up my thigh which made me whimper in fear.

I could feel the wet grass against my back and Rivers weight on top of me "don't fight it I know you feel it hmmm" he mumbled but I was still frozen still so scared of him I didn't want this to happen suddenly I felt the courage and I screamed oh god how I screamed.

His hands flew to cover my mouth to silence me and his eyes became a burning yellow colour.

"Abigail I had second thoughts about you I thoughts about you since I took you yesterday evening Dust hasn't appeared once" he growled at me

"I was going to be kind and show you a good time before I killed you and if you were even half decent I was going to keep you around lock up for me in that cave but now I've having second thoughts" he pulled me to my feet and yanked my head back.

"Tell me you want to die and I will do as my reject mate wants" he whispered harshly into my ear.

I couldn't reply I was to scared I wanted to just wake up and for all this to be a bad dream.

"Tell me" he shouted

"I wish to d...die" I whimpered softly

"Oh no no no no" he laughed "I don't feel the passion the need for death in that voice" he purred into my ear and began dragging me back towards the cave.

"I will give you your wish when you truly have had enough and the passion to die is what you crave the most" he growled and as he chained me again.

Turning to leave I heard him mumble to himself but I couldn't make out what it was.

I was so great full he was gone it dawned on me that River Black that bad boy player from my school was a true monster who'd kidnapped me , attempted to rape me and I was going to torture me until I begged him to kill me.

The monster which lay silent within River was the beast i had feared ever since I was a child.

Ever since the beast followed me on the old forest road.

----

Sooooo ?

What y'all thinking ?????

Suggestions ?

What do you think of the character ?

Why's River such a twat ?

Love y'all

Comment and vote xx