chapter 10

I think I love you

C R U Z  A L L E N

If relationships are always like this, Im a hopeless romantic. The last week has been so amazing for me, that almost all the gloom in my life disappeared. That is the week that Bliss and I have started dating. Ever since that night of the party, Bliss and I have been happier than ever before. I surely am.

Whenever I see her, my whole day lights up. When she smiles, it lights up my life. Maybe thats an over exaggeration, but I certainly feel as though she is the second sun in my world. 

Like right now.

Her tan legs are putting a repeating tat tat on the cement as she walks toward me. Her dark blond hair blows in the wind and she delicately pulls it off her face. Her brown eyes look around, and land on me. I perk up and await for her to reach me. When she is near, I stand up and hug her really quick before pulling away and landing a kiss on her lips.

Shit, this feels good. 

I feel like Noah and Kay, when they see movies and nuzzle in each others necks. Or when they sit on the loveseat of my house and get physical. The excitement coursing through my veins at the thought makes me overjoyed. So I don't know why I say this next thing. 

"Bliss, I think I love you," it tumbles out of my mouth with such certainty, even Im surprised. Even though the realization had come to me a couple of weeks ago, saying it outloud brings a shiver down my back. What if she refuses? Or gets scared and runs away? But even as Im thinking it, I know it wont happened.

If she was going to run away, her hair wouldn't be wrapped around my shoulders and locking around my neck like her hands are doing. Her fingers slide into my hair, her brown eyes staring into mine with determination. She slowly opens her plump pink lips and speaks slowly, a slight hesitation sliding into her expression.

My breath falters. 

"I love you too, Cruz Allen." The blush forming on her cheeks proves she is stating the truth about it. And when I see that, a feeling blossoms in my chest. Before I know it, a grin slides over my face, and Im lifting her up and twirling her around. The crowd around us is barely is a notice to me as I focus on the one thing that truly is my happiness. 

~*~

A/N

Hey gus. Did I forget to mention this book was a shorter version. So sadly, this is the end. Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! <3

~MTBB