Hiya

Hey guys, what did I tell you about the sequel coming out. If you're here now, you must've read my first book...or not (which you don't have to read, but may be good to read). Anyway, welcome back to the life of Cruz Allen.

Which by the way, grew up. So therefore he no longer looks like he did in He Thinks Im Jealous and is more mature. Now I know Cruz was the idiotic one of the group in the first one, but I decided he will be a tiny be more mature.

Also, this is the new him...

Corentin Huard as Cruz Allen

Anndddd the new girl....

Bryana Holly as Bliss Downey

As you know, this cast is just for fun and you don't have to follow it, but it's how I think of them. So this book is going to have longer chapters as well--I will try, no promises though. Such as the chapters in Neighbors which are about 4000 words in each where as HTIJ has about 1000. See the difference? Yeah. Anyway, if the chapters are unusually short, I will put two up. And so on. 

Okay, I dont know what Im blabbering about, but as we go on, people will be added and Kay and Noah will be in this a lot so yay. Devin though, is sadly gone. Charley is gone, he was for a long time. And Cara and James took off around the globe together (they got married out of high school so whew), so it's only Kay and Noah for the most part.

And of course Cruz Allen.

Okay, I'll let you get to it, love ya. Enjoy this and please don't be a silent reader. Your comments make me laugh everyday.

~MTBB