You Should Be Honored

Harry's POV

Lunch time rolled around, but not much happened after I got rejected by Louis. No. No I didn't get rejected. He's just playing hard to get. He wants me to chase after him like a dog. Has he done this to other people? 

I walk to my regular lunch table knowing a crowd is following behind me, they're going to fill the rest of the seats at the now empty table.

I sit in my seat that my bum fills everyday and I see one, two, three, and so on people fall in beside me. I smile triumphantly, not really sure what I accomplished, but I feel like I did. I smirk, taking another bite and swallowing before standing from my seat. I hear multiple gasp as I stand, I smile a simple at them looking down into some of their eyes.

"Don't worry guys, I'll come back." I pause for a moment wondering if Louis is going to put up a fight. I'll just use my charm and get him to follow anyway though. Just like I'll do when I get him to follow me to my house....then up the stairs...then to my bed. So on, so forth. "And I'll have someone with me." I turn around looking for Louis, and turning red as I bump into him.

"Well, we meet again." I hear him as he looks up at me with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Have they gotten bluer...if that's even possible? Alright. Time to work the Harry Styles charm. I smirk down at him forcing down my red cheeks. Even if that's not possible, I felt my cheeks return to my normal color.

"Hey, babe. Wanna sit with me?" I ask him as if there aren't numerous other people surrounding me. I blink down at him slowly, making sure to lock eye contact.

"No." He turns on his heels making a squeaking sound that makes me flinch and grit my teeth. So, not only did he turn down a date with me but a seat with me at my table? Does he have any sense? I catch his arm before he walks to far, making him stumble a little bit.

"Hey, hey. Wait a minute now. Why not? Everybody sits there, even without being invited. You should be honored that I invited you to sit a my table." I tell him raising my voice a couple of octaves higher furrowing my eyebrows and clinching my fist at my side. The grip I have on his arm is slowly tightening.

I see him look down at my hand on his arm, then back up at me.

"Let me go." He tells me his eyes darkening, with what? I don't know. I did hear a smidgen of fear though, that was a fact. I let mt hand fall from his arm and he holds his own hand there, rubbing up and down.

"I'm sitting with Niall. You know, Niall Horan? Apparently not everyone is sitting at your table." I turns away walking quicker than ever sitting next to a blonde head. I shake my head thinking to myself. Unbelievable. I've never seen that boy before in my life, how long has Niall been going to my school? I think bitterly to myself.

I walk back to my table shrugging it off with ease, as a red head leans against my shoulder. I really want to shrug her off of me, but they have to get love from somebody, right?

Louis POV

Who does he think he is? Telling me I should be honored. He should be honored that I even talked to a prick like him. Oh, yeah. He's Harry Styles the all mighty. At least that's who he and the upper percentile thinks he is. I start to quickly make my way back to Niall hoping he is still starring after me dumbfounded.

I still next to the blonde head bloke sighing heavily. "Why is he such a prick?" He let's out a loud and hearty laugh. I think he has my new favorite laugh. I wanna make him laugh all the time now.

"I dunno mate. He just is." He looks at me with gleaming blue eyes. I smile at him before looking down at my tray. 

"Did you just start this school or something?" His eyebrows furrow in confusion. 

"Wha..? No. I've been going here for the past six years, I lived in Ireland for a while..why?" My mouth falls open just a little bit before I closed it. I really shouldn't be surprised. Harry has his head to far stuck up his own ass to notice other people around him. 

"Oh, it's just that Harry was acting like he didn't know who I was talking about when I said I was sitting next to you." I shrug casually. 

"Oh." He looks down at his tray, his smile faltering. "I've been in second period class last year and this year. He sat in front of me." Once again my mouth falls open. I don't let it close.

"So, just because you're not falling at his feet, he hasn't noticed you existed?" I ask him, my voice growing a bit remorseful. 

"Yeah, I guess. To be honest that's why me and everyone else is surprised that he was talking to you. He usually let's the newbies go to him. Fall in with his crowd in their own time." I poke my lips put thinking. I'm nothing special, but then again...in my opinion..neither is he.

~~I'm sorry there are so many POV changes! But it goes with the story :)~~

Harry's POV

One of the many girls that I haven't bothered to learn the name of grins at me showing her bleach white teeth. "Where's he person you were suppose to bring?" I narrow my eyes at her sort of glaring, but not full on.

"He uh, he said he would get intimidated by your gorgeousness. He said he didn't want to sit next to someone so beautiful. And he wasn't talking about me. I asked who he wasn't talking to and he said you..." I smirk at her cheekily. I watch as her cheeks turn bright red. I know I'm lying to her straight to her face, but literally at the end of the day, I'll have her in my bed