Chapter 4

P.O.V. Perrie

We were watching a movie, well Jade was, I was just looking at her and holding her tightly in my arms, I'll do anything for her even if I have to kill someone or maybe myself, I'll do it because I love her.
The movie ended and Jade caught me looking at her.
"Is your view pretty Edwards?" Jade said laughing. "Yeah my little Jeed is very pretty" I said without laughing because I meant everything I said. Jade was still giggling and I had no clue why but it's cute so it's okay. "I'm tired I'm going to sleep" Jade said. "Okay baba I'm going to sleep to." We went upstairs and I went to my room en she went to her room. I putted on my Olaf onesie, brushed my teeth and went to Jades bedroom to say goodnight. Jade was lying in her bed on her phone. "Goodnight baba" I said. "Perrie, can you come sleep in my bed again, I slept better then normal yesterday." Jade asked. "Of course baba" I lied down next to Jade, seeing what she was doing on her phone, watching dumb moments, of me. God I hate myself for asking how the salad in the box gets when it's already sealed, like how dumb was I.
"Goodnight Jadey"
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
P.O.V Jade

"Jade... wake up, I got a surprise for you" I heard an angelic voice saying. Wait! Surprise? Again??
"Again a surprise Pez? Why am I getting so spoiled?" I said laughing. "Because you deserve it" Perrie said. "But my surprise is...... I BOUGHT US TICKET TO SOUTH SHIELDS!" Perrie screamed "OMG PERRIE I LOVE YOU" Shit I shouldn't say it. "What?" Said Perrie with a smile on her face. "As best friend, I love you as a bestfriend" Pheww I almost died. But OMG WE ARE GOING TO SOUTH SHIELDS !
"WHEN IS THE FLIGHT?" I asked full of excitement. "13:00 PM" Perrie answered "Btw I made you breakfast" "pancakes again huh?" I asked "yup" Perrie said and giggled.

It was now 10:00 AM and we were ready so we drove to the airport, we arrived at the airport at 11:00AM, we had two hours left. There were a lot of fans making pictures of us and my phone was buzzing with #JerrieIsReal pictures, it made me smile.

P.O.V Perrie

We were on the plane to South Shields and Jade was sleeping, with her head on my lap, I smiled at her.
The reason to go to South Shields was not only to surprise Jade but my birthday is coming up in 4 days and I wanted to spend it with my family, Jade's family and Jade. I wanted it to be perfect, just as perfect as Jade, well nothing or nobody is as perfect as Jade.
We arrived at South Shields "Jade wake up we are here" She woke up and looked at me with a bright smile, what made me smile.
We took a cab to Jade's home because my mom was there too.

Jade knocked on the door, Norma opened it "HEY GIRLS I MISSED YOU TWO SO MUCH!" And she grabbed us in a hug, Jade and I both laughed.
"Hi Norma, lovely to be here again, where can I find my mom?" I asked."Your mom is in the kitchen" Norma said. I wanted to go to the kitchen but Jade was still holding my hand and didn't let go. "Jade?" I said and looked at our hands and she let go. "MOM!" I said happely and my mom immediately gave me a hug "Perrie I'm so glad you came!" "Of course I came mom I want to see my family." "And mom I want to talk to you about something but not now, sometime when Jade is not around" l said. "Okay hun, is it something important because I really want to hear it!" My mom asked. "Well, Yeah it is important, really important but I'll tell you later today, okay?" I said. "okay hun what you want" My mom said.

P.O.V Jade

I was chatting with my mom and tbh wanted to say it, that I'm in love but she would probably tell Debbie and she would tell it to Perrie but I just really wanted to say it so it just popped out my mouth "Mom I'm in love" Shit I said it. "With who darling?" She asked. Should I tell her? I think I should she's my mom. "Mom please tell this to nobody but really nobody because if you do my life could tear apart" I said. "Okay I promise hun but who is it?" She asked "it's , it's p-p-per-perrie, it's Perrie" I whispered and bursted out in tears. "Shh, Jade it's alright to be in love with her but I don't see the problem" she said. How could she not see the problem? "Well if I'll tell her it will always be awkward between us two and ruin our friendship and career" I said

(A/N) Wow 2 chapters 1 hour I'm so inspired.