Chapter 3

P.O.V. Perrie

Wow was Jade checking me out, my heart was beating fast and I was getting really hot, I had an hour left and the girls were still busy so I walked out the room, went down stairs, took my guitar and started writing a song.

When you hold me in the street, and you kissed me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that cause I'm yours

We keep behind closed doors every time I see you
I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steel as the curtain falls
It will never be enough
It's obvious your meant for me
Every piece of you it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought
I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

"OMG THAT WAS AMAZING" I heard Leigh screaming
"Oh uhm.. hi" I said
"Sorry didn't mean to interrupt you but that sounds to good"
"It's okay Lee Lee" I felt tears running down just because I was thinking of Jade, she would never love me back.
"Pez what's wrong" Leigh asked.
I tried to come with a lie because no one can know the truth, so I came up with on.
"It's Zayn, I said I'm over it but I do kinda miss him" It was t about him at all but it was a good excuse since we broke up almost 3 months ago.
Leigh hold me tightly in a hug, "shh Pez it's gonna be okay, I promise" I heard footsteps running down the stairs and there she was, Jade.
"OMG PEZ MY BABA ARE U ALRIGHT? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?IM GONNA KILL THE PERSON WHO HURT YOU" Jade yelled, she is never like this, she is always shy and not so overprotective, like now. I ran into her arms and gave her a hug. "I'm alright baba, nobody did something to me" I said.
"But why do you have tears in your eyes?" Jade asked.

P.O.V Jade

"Because I still kinda miss Zayn." Perrie said.
Fuck she is still in love with an other, well I need to be here for her.
"Ahhw Perrie, you're too good for him and too good looking for him" I said. Perrie chuckled and gave me a hug again, I wish I could hold her like this forever.
Jesy walked downstairs and said "girls it's time to come on" We walked to the van and ofcourse Leigh was driving, she isn't terrible we are always just mocking here. Me and Perrie were chatting the whole time and she looked so happy, that's my goal, make my princess happy.

Me and Perrie were staring at each other, I just wanted to kiss her but I can't. It would ruin our friendship and our careers. I got a message from Simon:

Simon
Sorry girls, but the interview is off, I tell you another time why.

Jade
It's okay Simon I'll tell the girls.

"Girls the interview is off, I don't know why but Simon just texted me"
"Oh uhm what are we gonna do" Leigh asked
"Well I'm going home and sleep I'm tired" Perrie said
"You're always tired Edwards!" Jesy said.
"I'm always hungry, not tired Nelson! Perrie said.
"JES SHALL WE GO SHOPPING!" Leigh said,
"Okay okay jeez Leigh calm down" Jesy said.
"Are you coming to Jade?" Leigh asked
I would like to go but don't want to leave Perrie alone.
"Is that okay with you Pez?" I asked because I wanted to make it sure.
"Ofcourse baba, I'm just gonna sleep."
We drove home for Perrie and then went shopping.

We were in the shopping center, but I didn't buy anything, I just kept walking with Perrie in my head, until I got a message from Perrie, who's in my phone as future wife, I wish that was true.

Future wife
Hey baba, when r u coming home? I miss you and want to watch a movie but not without you xx

Jade
Hi Perrie winkle❤didn't thought you would wake up already xx, I really wanna go home because I'm bored I'll ask the girls when we are going xx

Future wife
Better be home soon or I'm gonna watch a movie without you😉

Jade
IM COMING PERRIE WAIT FOR ME!
—————- ———————————————

P.O.V Perrie

Her message made me laugh, it's so cute how she loves watching movies more than anything. It was 2:00 PM but I was really hungry so I looked for some food but we only had biscuits and I don't think Jade would like it that I ate her biscuits so I texted her, my love

Perrie
Hey Jadey, I'm really hungry and we only have biscuits left, can I eat some of them?

My love
Ofc you can but you have to make it up to me another time them😉

Perrie
You know what I have an amazing idea, stay by Lesy until 5:00 PM xx
————————————————————————————————————————————
I have an amazing idea, I'm gonna cook us lasagna and after that we'll have a movie marathon and then, because we are free this week, I'll buy some tickets to fly home and see our family, uhm her family and mine family I mean. But first, I'm gonna eat some biscuits.
After I finished the biscuits I went to the store and bought all the ingredients for lasagna, cupcakes, ice cream and of course, more biscuits.
I went home and started making the lasagna because it was already 4:00 PM, after that I already searched Aladdin on Netflix to watch and putted some biscuits on the table, and I booked a flight to South Shields for tomorrow.

P.O.V Jade
I came home and Perrie was in no time by the door and said "I have a surprise to make it up to you because I ate your biscuits" Did she really took it seriously. Well I don't care I love it "What did you do?" I asked.
"At first, lets begin with a self made lasagna." Awe she made lasagna for me, she is so sweet.
We started eating and it tasted really good.
"Now we are finished I have another surprise for you" Perrie said.
We walked to the living room and she putted some biscuits, chips and cupcakes on the table and putted on Aladdin. "Omg Perrie this is so sweet, why are you doing this for me?" I said.
Because I love y- I love spending time with you" Ahw she's so sweet. We started to watch the movie and I lay down on her chest with my head sitting on her lap, she is so amazing, I wish she was mine.