Chapter 2

"I-I-I...I am in love" "Who's the lucky guy?" Leigh asked, should I tell her? I should tell her. "I-it isnt a g-guy" "You didn't told us you were bisexual but who is the lucky girl?" She asked "Well at first I was crying because she doesn't love me back, but it is... P-P" "Who?" Asked Leigh. "It's Perrie, she doesn't feel the way I feel, she likes me as a best friend." I started crying again, Leigh grabbed me into a hug "Sssh baba, it's gonna be okay I'm here for you" Leigh said "don't tell this to Perrie and Jesy please" I said to her " No I'm not but you can't stop hiding your feelings, it would be bad for the band and most importantly, for you" We walked out the bathroom and Perrie stared at me I looked at her from head to toe, she is so stunning and her body is flawless god I wish that girl was mine. I looked in her eyes and she stared at me the same way I stared at her, she started to smile. I ran to her and hugged her so hard as I can, I didn't let go. I heard Jesy saying "hah they look like a couple" Leigh grinned. I was still holding Perrie and realized I need to let go so I did. "Well I'm going to sleep because I'm tired AF" I said I went upstairs, putted something comfy on and lay down in bed. An hour later I woke up because I felt a warm hand touching my hand, Perrie's hand. Perrie joined me in bed and slept by me, god I was so happy.

P.O.V. Perrie
I saw Leigh and Jade walking out of the bathroom Jade had tears in her eyes, I didn't know why. Jade stared at me the same way I stared at her she ran to me and gave me a hug, I heard Jesy saying we look like a couple, I wish.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I woke up at 10:00 AM and realized where I was, in Jade's bed with our hands touching eachother, I love her cute tiny hands.
I decided to go downstairs and make some pancakes for the girls, and me ofcourse, I saw we ran out of biscuits so I went to the supermarket and bought biscuits, I went home and putted the biscuits on Jade's make up table with a note

"Hey baba, here are some sweet biscuits for a sweet girl, love ya xx your Perrie winkle"

Finally Jade, Leigh, and Jesy woke up " goodmorning love" Jade said, omg did she really called me love? It's probably nothing, I was blushing and Jade saw it so I turned my head to the ground and said"I made you girls some pancakes, I already ate 3 pancakes"
"But I wanna eat with you baba" Jade said, ahhw she's so sweet. "I guess I'll eat more" I said, Jade smiled.

P.O.V Jesy

We were in the kitchen eating pancakes, Jade and Pez couldn't stop staring at each other. I said to Leigh "look at the two love birds staring at eachother" then Leigh said "Hah they would actually make a great couple" We were laughing so hard but Jerrie didn't here us because they were still staring at each other, "EY JERRIE WAKE UP GO EAT SOMETHING LOVE BIRDS!" Leigh screamed, they both blushed, I was laughing really hard and well Jerrie looked at us like they hated us lmao, even tho they'll never hate us we are amazing. "Eey lovebirds it's time to eat it's already 11:00 AM and we have a interview/photoshoot at 1:00 PM" Leigh said. "OH CRAP I FORGET I NEED TO GET READY!" Perrie screamed, I laughed so hard I was dying.

P.O.V Perrie
I walked to my room and took some clothes, I took my black hoodie, my jeans, my black vans and my NY cap, I putted on some make up and thought I looked like shit so ofcourse I screamed for help "JEEEEEDDDD I NEED YOU" I heard footsteps running up the stairs "WHATS WRONG BABY I GOT YOU" Jade screamed "it's not a big deal calm down baba, but I feel like I look like shit, what do you think?" I asked "You look amazing but I think you're dressed to casual for an interview" Jade said

P.O.V Jade

I only said it so I could pick her outfit so she looks sexy, I mean she always does but I don't want her to hide her baps, sorry 'bout it. "Maybe you can wear these?" I asked. I hold up a tight black crop top with a cute black skirt and black heels. "OMG JADE YOU ARE MY HERO" She screamed. Fuckkkkkk I love her.
I putted on a shiny glittering dress with my silver heels, but two seconds later my eyes were on Perrie, Jesy saw me checking out "Ey Jade is Perrie looking good?" Jesy asked. FUCK! Uhm what do I say now "uhm i guess" ofc she looks good she is hot asf. Jesy walked out the room and I started drooling about Perrie again, jesy walked in, again. "Hey miss Thirlwall is you okay hun?" She said. "Shut up Jessica!" I replied "Why r u checking out Pez missy?" Uhm shot what do I say now uhm uhm "because....JERRIE IS REAL! So shut up jesminda I love my Pez"