entry seven

02/21

Dear Calum,

You texted me, told me you were sorry and all that shit. Said the kiss meant nothing and you were just high. That you love me as a friend, nothing more.

I can tell you're lying.

The kiss, I felt it. I felt the fireworks all fan fictions seems to be describing. It was magical, even. And I know for a fact that you felt it too.

Trying to convince yourself negative things isn't going to help you forget. It's going to make you question the reason to live and believe me when I say I experienced that feeling.

I could tell you all this and forgive you for what you haven't done. I could tell you how I really feel about you in hope of you changing your mind. I could tell you to have a nice day with Lucy, even though it makes me cringe, and just ignore everything.

But instead, my bitter side took over and replied with an 'I hate you.'

The instant I sent it I regretted it. But I can't take back what I said and pretend I sent it to the wrong person. I can, but I don't want to sound bipolar. I don't want you to think I'm weak enough to make up a stupid shitty lie. You can see through me as much as I can see through you.

I don't hate you, that's what my mind is trying to convince me.

I love you, like what my heart is really trying to say.

*
this is so short and boring ugh

Why am I updating everyday omg

im so obsessed with writing my own story iS IT BECAUSE IT CAKE

I LOVE CAKE AND THE ACTUAL CAKE

CAKE.

ilya baiii

- Sammy