Important

Hello :-)

So, long time no see? (or read hAH I CAN BE SO HILARIOUS WOW)

First of all, no, I am not announcing a sequel.

No, I am not doing an alternate ending.

NO I AM NO DELETING THIS STORY, GOOD LORD NO.

And no, I am not editing anything from this story.

I just wanted to post this to say I love you.

To be more specific, let me tell you the whole story:

I haven't been minding this book much ever since I've finished it because I've got a lot of other stories and truth be told, I am lacking time to update those (and I realized how I had so much time for this book back then because I wasn't too busy but I guess that's how growing up is??? I guess??? And because of all that time I had, I managed better to edit and check the grammar, spellings etc etc. So Fake is by far the only story that I've ever been proud of).

Back to the point, of course I always see a glimpse of it still when people comment and vote on it. But today? Today is the day I really tried to look back at how much I've written and how I got impressed at my 13 year old self who wrote better than I do now (fr tho). And while reading, of course I had to look at the comments, old and recent.

Then suddenly, I was so damn aware.

This story is about a depressed, suicidal Luke Hemmings who wrote about his thoughts, negative or positive, down on his journal. And to see in the comments saying how they can very much relate, how they've felt the exact same thing, and how some even wrote paragraphs reminiscing what they experience/d...maybe I'm being dramatic, but I suddenly just felt so damn concerned and worried and just so freaking want to give my love to you all because you all probably aren't feeling your best and you hate how and who you are and-

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

God, if I have to send that to all of you feeling down, I would if I could.

You have so much to live for and to see, don't think one wrong moment is a call for the end of your life.

You think no one cares? Look, I may not be a close friend, a family, a classmate, or just a close person to you whatsoever, but I'm one of those random people who would actually care. I may not know who you are, how you are or wherever you are. But trust me when I say I do know you have so much to look forward to.

Think you don't have anything to look forward to, though? Then wait for it. Nothing just happens so quickly (Pizza delivery). Nothing just appears so quickly (Pizza). Nothing comes to mind so quickly (what kind of pizza to choose). Wait and see. If you end what you have, your waiting will go to waste. Whatever the future was going to give you will probably all go down the drain.

I love you all so much, okay? The epilogue I wrote was written for a reason. Nothing is perfect, but cake proved that doesn't matter (I hope that was motivational enough oops). So if nothing is happening perfectly in your life right now, you just have to hold on and wait. You'll know when it will be your time to strike

and shine B)

Listen to music you claim that saved you to distract yourself from those thoughts. Find a hobby that will need concentration to get your mind off things that are probably bringing you down.

Just don't think too much about the thoughts that could tempt you, alright?

Alright.

I really freaking love you all so fucking much xxxxx

- sammy