Chapter 20 <3: Backfire

Start from the beginning

Tae'Von POV

It was about nine o clock. we already put the kids to bed cause they have to go to school and shit. Nitra said i can stay for a while til i get myself together knowing i just got outta jail.

Im so happy to be with this girl. Ima try to cuff forreal. i still love her....

I wrapped a towel around me. I needed to go take a shower. I began walking down the hall when i heard Nitra's beautiful voice singing in her room. Her room door was cracked a bit open so i peeked in... and

Oh damn 😳...

Denitra was naked, lotioning her body.

That was a turn on, damn.

She then looked towards the door. Then she grabbed her towel and covered her body.

Nitra: Tae!?

Me: oh uh um i was just going to um take a shower...

Nitra: Get your sneaky ass in here!

Me: uh ok...

She patted a spot next to her on the bed and walked into her room and sat there. I looked around the room nervously. Damn, she always make a nigga weak...

Nitra: Damn, Tae. You been working out in jail.

She chuckled and i guess she was looking at me. I looked at myself and noticed my towel was slipping off me. Shit, i grabbed it and pulled it up. It was hanging off my v-line.

She laughed some more and slapped me on my leg.

Nitra: Relax bruh.

She plopped back on the bed and i couldnt help but look at her boobs jiggle as the towel slipped off her. I plopped down right besides her.

I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine.

Then i kissed her. And she kissed back with all her might. We were barely taking any breaths. I put my hands under her towel squeezin her breats. She moaned in the kiss.

Then i crawled on top of her and she began unwrappig the towel from me. I did the same with her. Damn, DAMN, DAYUMMM.

She reached at her nightstand and grabbed a condom off of it and tossed it to me. I hurried and open that badboy (😂😂😂) and put it on. The i laid her flat and entered her.

She was moaning louder.

Nitra: Ohh shieet, Taee!

I kept pumping in and out of her fater and faster. She was dripping, shit.

Me: Damn, girl!

Nitra: You fuck me better than Tahj.

I smiled. And wenst deeper.

Nitra: Ahhhh Damn, boy, dauummm!

--

Annie, girl, let's play house

And you can show me what that's 'bout

Girl, nobody beat the pussy up like me

Who you know that beat the pussy up like me?

Girl, I'm gonna lay you on your back

Bam-bam, beat it like that

I'm a do it to ya, do it to ya

I'm a do it to ya, if you, if you let me

Girl, I'll do it to ya, I'll do it to ya

Girl, I'll do it to ya, do it to ya