Chapter 11 <3: BABIES

Previously:

A person busted through the door. She had ripped up clothes a dirty body. Her hair was in a mess and face was bruised. shit, is it really her. Everyone looked at her. People walked over to her asking if she was okay.

People walked over to me.

People: Whose that!?

Is she okay!?

Why she here?

She look a mess!

Who is she?!

--

I walked over to her.

Kissed her cheek and rubbed her back.

...

Me: Everyone this is Nitra!

Everyone gasped. They crowded around us. I thought i lost her for the third time...

Tahir pushes through the crowd and runs up to her legs.

Tahir: Mumma!

Now:

Tahj POV

We got Nitra cleaned. Then we dressed her up. Im so fuckin happy my girl is back.

We finshed the party three hours later then hd the house to ourselves: me, nitra, an Tahir.

Nitra sat on the couch and played with Tahir for the longest. Damn, i think she missed him. I mean... we havent seen her ass in four months.

I ran over to her and jumped on her.

Me: mahhh babyyy

Nitra: Get the hell off me Tahjie!

She laughed and Tahir giggled. We're one happy family again.

Me: i think its time for Tahir to get some sleep, ma.

Nitra sighed and passed Tahir over to me. I winked at Nitra and then she chuckled. I missed her. And she gone get it tonite.

I put Tahir in his crib and gave him a goodnight kiss. It was 7:30 PM. I ran downstairs and slid onto the couch and landed next to her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we cuddled.

Daggg i missed this feeling too.

I kissed her on her cheek.

Me: what happened...when you were gone from us, ma?

She opened her mouth hesistantly.

Me: Spit it.

Nitra: Welp! I was kidnapped by this dude. He locked me in this room and would rape me almost everyday...

She went on about explaining what happened. She mentioned how he took off his mask and then changed the subject quickly...i knew something was up.

Me: who was this nigga?

I was getting furious. not at her because of the dumb shit that this nigga-whoever it was - had done to her.

Nitra shrugged and looked off.

Me: Just tell me, ma. I aint gone be mad at you.

Nitra: uhh... oh the man? It was...

Me: Did you know him? Did he look familiar? Was he-

Nitra: Tae.

Me: Tae as in Tae'Von...?

Nitra: I guess...

Me: Nahh Nitra i dont play that "i guess" shit. Are you saying yes or no?!

Nitra: yess tahj...yes Tae'Von kidnapped me.