Chapter 17 <3: Really!?!?

Previuosly:

Preach: And say i promise to love you for the rest of our days.

Me: And-and...

I stopped when someone bursted into the door of the wedding.

Ohhh maa gawwd.

Tears poured from my eyes as that someone ran up to me. Grabbed me and kissed me softly on my lips. I just stood stiff.

Tahj...with tears all in his eyes.

Tahj: I love you.

Now:

Nitra POV

I was about to say i love Tahj back when men from the crowd pulled him back from me. I stared at the them crazily then my mom came up to me.

Mom: Whose he? You need Love , a real man!

I looked at her as if i was ready to smack her face off.

My mom scuffed and walked away. I dont understand what her problem was, but she could take her attitude out of here.

Me: Bitch yea walk out, your ass dont belong here!

I ran out of the church just behind my mom. She gave me a stank look. LIKE I GAVE ONE FUCK ABOUT WHAT SHE THOUGHT!

Mom: You're gonna regret not marrying him!

I ran in front off her and stuck up my middle finger. I just laughed it off.

Gonna look for Tahj and get everything straight. With me and him, Like i did with Tae.

Love POV

I looked out to the audience. Where the hell did Nitra just go. She ran out after that nigga came in here! Whenever i see him, ima beat his ass. Whats he talking about loving Denitra... was she cheating on me? Her ass gone get it too!

Me: Uh-Hem, Im gonna go search for my bride.

Then this woman stopped me.

The woman: She looked a bit unsure about this marriage, are you sure she's ready?

I looked at the woman like she was stupid.

Me: Excuse me? She's more than ready, now let me be!

I pushed past the lady and she gasped. She faced me and shook her head. i ran out and saw Nitra's mom in her car listening to some music.

Me: Do you know where Denitra happened to run?

She looked at me and shrugged. Then she took a double look and smiled.

Her Mom: Ohhh, last i seen her was running off with some lil negro. Her boyfriend? Probably...im not to sure what to call their relationship.

I slit my eyes at her unsure of what she was trying to get at.

Me: cheating on me?...

Her mom: oh yeah! Whatever you call that reltionship...

I nodded. I realized, maybe she was cheating in me! All that i gave to her... and... and she would cheat on me.

Me: That little hoe!

I kinda blurted it out, but her mom nodded and reached for my back. She rubbed my back and shushed me.

Her mom: Its ok, its ok. I know how you feel... Lets go find that hoe of a daughter of mine.

I nodded and hopped in the car.

This was gonna be a night!

Nitra POV

I asked everyone if they seen a man wearing a white t shirt and cargo pants on. Most said no but a few said yes.