Chapter 15 <3: Woot

Previously:

I saw people inside the movie theatre hallway staring at us...'cause they witnessed the sight of "Love".

Nitra nodded and grabbed Lil T's stroller.

Me: I got it, ma.

I took the stroller from her and began pushing it with one hand. With my free hand i grabbed Nitra's hand. She gave me a warm smile and then looked away.

I felt like i had a family.

And i loved it.

I loved her.💕

Now:

Nitra POV

Me, Love and Tahir were in the car riding silently. I just stared out the window. Love placed his hand on my thigh and tapped it. Hehe his touch made me a bit wet...

He kept taking glimpses at me. I saw at the corner of my damn eye.

Me: Watchu keep looking at me for?

He chuckled and shrugged.

Love: You're just so beautiful.

I just smiled. I guess i was attractive and im not the cocky type of girls. He then lifted his hand from my thigh and placed it on his lap. And...i felt some sorta bulge on it. Oh my gaww.

Me: You're so childish.

Love: Me? Nah. I just like to let u show i feel.

Me: Hmm i definetly see that,boo.

We laughed and he put my hand back on my own lap. I playfully wiped my hands on my lap and he looked at me.

Love: You know you liked it...

We both laughed. i shook my head.

Me: Your crazy, you know that?

He nodded and kissed me as we pulled up to the front of the house. I deepened the kiss and placed my hands behind my neck. I was over Tahj, i just noticed that. I have all i need right here.

Love.

He stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes with lust.

Love: Lets get in the house, mami.

He got put the car and opened the door for me. Such a gentleman! I smiled and got out. Love then took out Tahir and we went into the house. He took Tahir out of his carseat, who was knocked out, and put him in his crib. I watched how he was certainly the father figure in Tahir's life. Love then grabbed my arm and pulled me out the room. He closed Tahir's bedroom door quietly and then pressed his lips lightly against mine. Shit, i love this feeling. I felt all tingly.

Then he looked me in the eyes. He sighed.

Love: Since the first day i saw you, i wanted you. And i got you, mami.

I just stared straight into his eyes and began to kiss him again. I then wrapped my legs around his torse as he carried me into the room. He placed me on my bed and kissed me all over my cheeks. I moaned softly.

He gave me a couple hickies on my neck and continued to kiss my jawline. Then he began removing the top of the dress i was wearing. He zipped it down and down and pulled it off of me. Then i helped him take off his shirt. Love then kissed me all over my chest and stomach making me shiver with JOY. DAMN! With his soft his, he rubbed my body gently. He made his way down to my thighs. He removed his jeans and slowly took off his boxers. Aww shit...His dick had to hella big!

Then Love came close to my thigh and i could feel him breathing over them. He pulled my underwear off with his teeth. He then looked at my smiling. He's stupid. I smiled back then he rammed himself in me.