6 (^°^)

~ Jungkook's POV ~

My first classes felt like hell. It was so boring like Math, English and Informatics. It wasn't anything interesting.

It's time for lunch and I'm walking with my lunch through full dining hall to one and only empty table.

Since I don't have any friends I can't be with anyone. I was playing with my food when I saw someone stand in front of me.
It was Jimin and some guys.

"Hey Jungkook. Can we come here?"
I was shocked but still agreed.
"Hm of course."

"Why so alone boy?" Someone asked.
"Oh yes." Jimin said. "Jungkook is new here. Well Jeon this is something as our Eomma Jin. That is his boyfriend Namjoon. This is Yoongi and that is Hoseok. Guys this is Jungkook. He bumped to me in the morning and I walked him to class."

"Aww you're such a good mannered boy. I teach you to well." Jin said proudly.
"Yeah Eomma." They laugh.
We were laughing whole time until one similar person enter dining hall.

Taehyung of course. Cause he has to be fucking everywhere.

I looked at him with disgussed face.
"Hey Jungkook gweanchana?" Jimin asked. It took me out of thoughts.

"Yes. I'm, ehm fine." He looked the way I was looking.
"Do you know him?" I nod sadly.
"Jungkook?" He asked quietly. But I ignored him.

"Guys excuse us for a moment." Then he grabbed my hand and drag me out of dining hall. Until we reach rooftop.

"What's wrong Jungkook? You know you can tell me."
I took a deep sigh.
"I was bullied on high school for one thing."
He looked confused.
"What thing?"

"That, I am gay."
He wide his eyes.
"Please don't hate me Jimin. Not you."
"Jungkook. I don't know what to say."
I know what to say. You'll hate me.

"It's okay if you don't want to be friends with gay boy. I'm already used to it. You can just leave me like everybody does."

"No! That's not what I mean Kookie! Actually I am kinda bi." I looked at him not believing what I've heard.
"You are what!?"
"I am bisexual."
"Wow. I wouldn't ever think that of you."
"I know." He smirk. "Well back to you. Who's that boy to you?"
I gave him my dad face.

"Well, he was the one that was bullying me on high school. And now he's senior from me and he's even my dormmate."

"Oh god Kookie. If I could help you." He said sadly. He hugged me.
"Thanks Jimin." I smiled and hug back.
"That's what are friends for. Everything will be alright." We hugged and that was first time I felt like being safe that day.

~ Tae's POV ~

When I entered dining hall I saw Jungkook with my classmates which was Jimin and stuff.
He looked so shocked to see me there.

But then I saw Jimin dragging my Kookie out of dining hall leaving his friends in surprise.

I slowly followed them. What's going on here? Why is he dragging my Kookie away?

When I arrived I slowly opened door to rooftop and saw something unexpected.

It can break your heart.

It can break your nerves

It can break your soul.

To see your lovely ones in embrace of someone else as yours.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

XOXO ❤✌

UPDATED: 10222017