9

~ Jungkook's pov ~

Thursday

"Wait Jungkook!" I turn and saw Jimin.
"Yeah Jimin?"
"Will you come with us next week at friday?"
I looked at him confused.
"What's at friday?"
"The party. At Namjoons house."
"Sure. I'd love to." I smile.
"Okaay I gtg now. Bye bye."
"Byee."

The whole week was really weird. It was just me and Jimin with his friends. We hang out quite often.

Not to mention Taehyung. He seems to be very annoyed seeing me even looking at them. And when we were in our dorm we didn't talk to each other.

Friday next week

I didn't had good day today.
Not just because it was pretty boring. But too because I bumped to principal and I was about to have detention but then he though of me singing for school festival at Tuesday.

They say because I have nice voice. They don't even know my voice like the hell?

I was thinking about what to wear for  todays party while walking in circles in my room.

My room opened showing Taehyung.
"Hey Jungkook you've been loud. Please calm down."
I look at him.
"Loud?"
"Yeah you were talking to yourself "what to wear what to wear. I can't look bad." It was really loud."
I look away and blush.
"Ah I'-im sorry."
"Why can't you look bad btw?"
"Ah that's nothing."
"Is it that party Jimin invited you?"

I look at him.
"How do you know?"
"How couldn't I? He was talking to whole school about how he invited that poor young boy that he's "friend" with. Jungkook you shouldn't go. He'll just use you and throw away."

"What the fuck are you talking about! Jimin's not like that. How can you say that!"

He step closer to me.
"Because I now Jimin. I know him from first day I came. He's my classmate Jeon. Everyone is talking about it."

I took step back until I hit wall behind me.
He's still coming closer.
"I don't believe you Taehyung. You're just lying as always. You didn't change even a bit." I said quietly.
He lean closer leaving his hands on sides of my head pinning me to wall.

"I've changed more than you think. And I would never want anything bad to happen to you Jeon. "  He said with deep husky voice.

I looked deep into his eyes.
Something's telling me he's telling the truth but I don't know.

"Leave me Taehyung. Don't care about me like you never did before. Just go away."
"Alright."

He lean back walking to doors.

"But don't tell me later I didn't warn you."

. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hi guyss!!

Well here's another update 🙈

Thanks freaking for 2.1k readers like I'm deaad.

I can't believe it has already 2.1k

I'm happy ❤

Lots of love ❤

XOXO❤✌

UPDATED: 10282017