Brothers and Sisters of My Worlds

(Ok, all of this BS is over. Sorry for the really bad story and here is what is probably the chapter to end it all of with. Mentions of other books here, rights go to their multiple authors. If you made it this far, well, well done. BTW THIS IS NOT AN A/N. THIS IS A CHAPTER!! SO READ IT!)

Aphrodite's PoV

Ok, ok. I've had my fun and now things are just getting out of hand. Honestly, what has gotten into Calypso? And Ron is just jealous. He'll get over it. Calypso. Something's gotten into her and I don't know what.

"My people, it is time," I say turning on a bookcast to all of my secret agents posing as bookworms all across the globe. "Time to stop waiting and reading and save Percabeth, Ron, Calypso and the other demigods. Save them all from the horrors of the earth-" I pause for dramatic effect "-AUTHORS!" My followers silently stand or ask their teacher to leave. We are grouping. They turn to their special pages and are one by one  transported into my headquarters. We are ready.

Jaspa's PoV (name and book courtesy of @41ruthie14)

I quietly sit in Maths. Boring. When  suddenly get a bookcast from Aphrodite. It's like a broadcast but it only projects to bookworms so- bookcast-genius! I quietly ask to privately leave the class and bring out a book that I take everywhere with me. Throne of Glass sits comfortably in my hand and I flick to a page that I have flicked to only twice before, and am suddenly whisked off in a trail of pink glitter. Seriously Aphrodite-pink?

I am not the only one in HQ as I arrive and quickly everyone begins to form ranks based on sectors. I quickly spot the Throne of Glass sector and quietly sit down. The sectors are everywhere. "Today", booms Aphrodite, causing an instant hush on every sector, "my OTP faces a threat." We quickly fail to stifle  gasps. Everyone knows who Aphrodite's OTP is, and anyone who wants to hurt either of them is going down. I see many clenched fists and jaws throughout the room. I feel the same threatening anger consume me. 

"Where is this threat taking place?" Asks a girl from the Hunger Games sector. Trinity (from Chanellope), I think her name was. "Dears," our mistress says, "the threat takes place inside the halls of Hogwarts." There is almost a riot. We've never gone to a crossover before. Those authors are just plain strange. And meanwhile... The Harry Potter sector is planning entry and exit strategies because they know Hogwarts the best, with the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus commenting in the ways that would get them caught by Annabeth or Hermione. It takes 2 hours to plan it all and then we are sent home. Infiltration begins at sunset tomorrow so we meet up at 5. I get given 2 Mist bombs- one for school and one for home. LOL, no school for me tomorrow. I have a mission to get through.

(The next day  @ 4:30)

Trinity's PoV

I quickly throw on a shirt and shorts and open the wardrobe hidden behind my real wardrobe. My fangirl wardrobe. There are pictures of my favourite characters all over it. Along with the weapons. I hear a knock at the door. I look out my window and see Hannah- one of the girls from our sector. The Hunger Games. She lives in Canada but with a wardrobe like this- made from Aphrodite herself, anything is possible. I welcome her up to my room and we start foraging around for things to use. It only takes 5 minutes to find the well disguised collection of weapons. Celestial bronze swords with no weight, hoping we won't have to use those. A reverse love potion disguised as lip balm. We grab two more things each and head out to my car. Ready to go meet the FCA. Fan Child Army.

We form our ranks- ability order of our sectors and stand at attention as Aphrodite briefs us.

Our goal= figure out what is wrong with Calypso and cure Ron of her love potion.