The Sorting

A/N This is after all of the demigods and wizards have got all of their school stuff for the year and are at Hogwarts. Just a reminder, there is no Romione or Hinny and the demigods are The Great 7 and Calypso and Thalia.

Now on with the story... 

3rd Person's POV

Unlike the first years, the new exchange studentswerent nervous at all for the sorting, they absent-mindedly played with each other's hair or shirts or had a round of foot-tag with each other, always speaking in a language that none of the wizards knew. 'These new wizards are strange.' was all they could think but nobody looked at Professor McGonagall who was smiling, so happy to see them having fun but also so relieved that they havent blown anything up-- yet.

Hermione's POV

I counted up the demigods- Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo Calypso from Ogygia, and Connor and Travis Stoll, Chiron has kept me updated, as well as all the other demigods under cover here. 'Oh no' was all I could think. I counted up all of the sons of Hermes, Connor, Travis, Draco, Fred and George. 5 sons of Hermes under the same roof. This is going to be interesting. But Draco will be happy. I'll give you a list of all of the demigods undercover here with their godly parent; Minerva McGonagall(Athena), Severus Snape(Hecate), Luna Lovegood(Iris), Draco Malfoy(Hermes), Fred and George Weasley(Hermes) and me(Athena).

Having a relationship with a son of Hermes was hard enough at Camp Half- Blood. When we moved to Hogwarts I thought things would get easier. They didn't. He was sorted into Slytherin because he was a prankster, as most sons of Hermes are, and I into Gryffindor as I had been at camp since I was 4. The sworn enemy houses, having a relationship between the two of them- virtually unheard of. We have to pretend to hate each other 24/7 and it's hard. Well, we do have secret meet ups and stuff but that's the only time that we can talk to each other as us not as who people think we are.

Sorry I'm blabbing, stupid ADHD. Draco, Fred and George are going to be extatic but 5 Hermes kids and Peeves under one roof, at least they will be controlled by the other demigods. Hopefully. But other than that, this is going to be the BEST YEAR AT HOGWARTS EVER!!! Oh look, Minnie is using camp nicknames and all the wizards look really confused. LOL!

"Pinecone Face", says Minnie, trying really hard to keep her 'teacher' face on. That's when we all burst into laughter, every single one of the demigods, "exchange students" and the rest of us.

3rd Person POV

Pinecone Face= Gryffindor

Callie= Hufflepuff

Repair Boy= Gryffindor

Panda Man= Gryffindor

Jewels= Gryffindor

Beauty Queen= Gryffindor

Superman= Gryffindor

(A/N if you don't know who they are, then you are strange.)

The sorting hat thought that Potter was hard done by. Boy, was he wrong. On every demigods head he sat and saw memories of blood, war, loss and injuries beyond count but when he told them that he was sorry they just laughed and told the to wait. Wait and prepare, for the 2 named Percy and Annabeth. 

By the time it was Percy and Annabeth's go, he thought he was ready. He was wrong.

Sorting Hat's POV

'Wait for Percy and Annabeth.''Wait for Percy and Annabeth.''Wait for Percy and Annabeth.' This phrase kept repeating it's self over and over in my head. The demigods had warned me about these 2. I was ready... Or so I thought. I didn't expect this.

"Owl Face",  I have no idea where the Professor got this nickname from, afterall they are half sisters. As she came up, she muttered "You're as much of an owl face as I am,Minnie" and saw Hermione Granger trying and failing to keep in a laugh. All of the demigods- old and new- burst into laughter, leaving the wizards looking at the undercover wizards in confusion. She walked up and sat on the stool and I started to sort her. 

Her memories were awful. Loss, betrayal, death, war, bloodshed, monsters, hiding, running and then...                                                                                                                                                                                                     Sorrow, sadness, pain, anger, depression, love and anticipation. All of these feelings hit me like a ton of bricks and I let out a blood curdling scream. Annabeth's and Percy's soon joined mine as 2 earsplitting cracks were heard around the hall and everything went black.

A/N OHH, cliffy!! Did Percy and Annnabeth faint or is the hat hallucinating or what? Also, DRAMIONE!! Comment what you think. Thanks so much for reading this. And I figured out how to do bold and schist.