I'm sorry I love drawing Allura

You can't stop me.
She loves the spring
And
She's so cute.

Shut up about the lines not being straight

Shut up about the lines not being straight. I wasn't in the best mood while I was outlining this.

My goal of what to draw next is Matt. I've already drawn him twice on my notes at school but they're both only doodles. Though, I might post one of them cause it's cute.

Also I got tagged

(Think of that as a second title or something, I don't know man)
unicerns1345 tagged me.

*muffled sounds of screeching can be heard as Skyler drops her glasses on the floor and now can't find them since it's dark and she's half blind*

Anyway, I think this tag is to confess something about yourself that you've never told your followers. I don't really want to do that to any of you, since if your first instinct is not to talk to people, you might have trouble with this..
But here we go

I had a girlfriend for about 2 days in seventh grade before I promptly broke up with her. I was the one who asked her out, but I soon saw my mistake as I couldn't handle the stress of knowing there was a relationship there and I wasn't ready for it.
Don't worry, though. It didn't put a stop to our friendship. It made things slightly awkward for like a week, but then once we got back in the groove of things, everything was great.
I still talk to her almost daily so that's fun ^^

(She has wattpad and most likely will see this so congrats dude, I wrote about you ;3 {and yes I still acknowledge our relationship. We'll just have to see where the future takes us, eh?})

Anyway I guess I'll tag some other people
Lily56789 (sorry)
Mikasu-Senpai
selenne123
BryahNeavehGillison
RedVasquez1

Well that's all! Here's another awkward goodbye

Bye 👋