Final Part

Hello, all! It's been literal years since I've posted anything on this account, and I'm certainly done using Wattpad for the foreseeable future (I can't really see myself using this again). I think this book turned into more than just a place to show off my art, and also a place for updates as well. I'm not sure how many people will read this, but I believe this will be the final part to this work. I like to consider myself the kind of person who needs a little bit of closure, and that "to be continued..." button at the bottom kind of bothered me, because I have no plans to continue this book at all.

Either way, paging through this book has been a bit of an odd experience for me. As well as cringing at my old art, I got a glimpse back into my mind from when I was in literal middle school. That's kind of crazy to me. I got to see my skill grow, my interests change, my voice on the page developing with my emotions and brain; it was all quite a lot in these near 100 chapters. I'm happy to report that I've gotten better at art now, and I actually have an outlet for some of the darker things in my life that I alluded to on occasion in this book. And I think it's important that you know that.

I realize that a lot of people probably won't see this (since I haven't updated this in, like, three years), but if this seems pointless to you, then consider it a chapter for me. I think that it's going to be critical for me to get closure on this because I saw parts of my life flash before my eyes while I was reading back on this. I had emotional flashbacks and I got to remember the experiences of drawing certain things and interacting with certain people. I would simply like to officially close the door instead of leaving it cracked on this story.

I would like to say that this was a big part of my life. Everything in this story, everyone on this account, everything in my reading lists and my drafts. Everything. And I would like to thank you all, however this may reach you, for being here for even just a portion of it. I wish you all love, peace, health, and luck in your lives, and I encourage you to continue building on your passions. Your ideas are valuable and so here's your reminder that the world will never have another one of you, so take that as you will :)

Thank you for your companionship and your loyalty. Thank you for reading the final chapter of this sketchbook.

And for the final time,
Goodbye! :D