Eighteen

Supreme

I sat in the corner of my room.

The smell of weed was clouded in my room. A naked bitch was sprawled across my bed covered in semen.

I believe the girls name was Veronica. But I was to drunk last night to remember. I ran my hands through my hair.

Montes Pov

"Amiya I'm dead ass. Your telling me you don't know shit about where Sean is?!"I asked.

She shook her head "I thought you said you were over this...Oh my god!"

"What?!"I started to look around trying to see what she was saying Oh my god for.

"You like Sean!"she said her eyes twinkled.

I groaned "No I don't"I felt my cheeks heat up. "Nigga I don't like him. Not even close"

"Them cheeks don't lie boo"She said as she flicked my nose.

"Shut the fuck up that's not why I'm here"I said angrily. She cowered back a bit.

"Sorry!"she snorted before sitting back down at her desk.

"Maybe I could check his phone"she offered as she began to type away on her computer.

"Yeah do that"I said.

I sat in her office for hours as she tried connect to his phone.

I was damn near sleep until

"GOT IT!"she shouted in victory.

My eyes widened as I jumped up and ran to the computer.

"What what?!"I questioned as I looked at the computer.

"Seems his brother has been shot the day you guys got Neptune."Amiya spoke as she read from off the screen.

"It seems him and Supreme had been real close and now his brother is in a coma."

"He's at home right now"she spoke sadly.

"Damn"I whispered under my breath.

"Thank you Amiya. I'll be sure to visit your ass again."I said as waved off and grabbed my car keys.

Wow I couldn't imagine how I would've felt if a nigga dared to put a bullet in one of my family members.

Supreme POV

"Listen Veronica. You gotta bounce"I said bluntly.

She scoffed "My name is Vivianne"

"Vivianne. You have to leave"I said calmly a little nicer this time.

"Can I at least take a shower first and can I have a glass of water I feel queasy."she said as rubbed her temples.

"With what clothes?"I raised an eyebrow.

"I bring extras for my friend but since I got laid this time they're for me"She smiled as she pointed to her purse.

I rolled my eyes "Go head"

I groaned as I went into the kitchen and grabbed one of the many bottles of Fiji water in the fridge. Opening it I poured it into one of the cups hanging on the rack.

After filling the cup half way I gulped the rest down. Along with Vivianne I was feeling a little sick from all that drinking and I haven't actually had a meal at all the pass few days.

Burping I wiped off my mouth and went into the fridge once again. I now craved a big ass meal.

I grabbed the eggs,pancake mix,waffles,bacon and them little tiny morning sausage thingys.

Although my head was killing me my stomach forced my brain to direct me to cook a meal.

Which I did so. Afterwards I sat down and enjoyed the food. "Wow the food smells good"An unrecognizable voice broke me out of eating.

I looked up and saw Monte. "How did you even get in here without the code?"I asked him standing up and walking to him.

He gave me a sly smile "Wouldn't you like to know....now what's up I heard about your brother...That's some real tough shit to take in. I was dead worried about you"He spoke as he brushed his curls out of his face.

"U-uh"I stammered out my words.

"Uh nigga are you alright?"he questioned.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it losing someone is dead ass hard....I couldn't imagine if I heard one of my siblings were in a coma. I'd probably be a drug addict if that were to happen. I know I came without permission but I was worried ya know?"Monte said looking over at me.

I heard footsteps. "Is someone here?"He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I-uh um you sh-should go"I stammered getting nervous as I heard the foot steps getting louder and closer towards.

He placed his hand on my shoulder as he smiled sadly "I get it man I'll give you sometime alone"He grabbed the door knob by before he could turn it Vivianne came.

Oh shit....

Ayo it's been a while but your bitch is working on a computer!

So I can work on Trust issues more often. Well every chance I get you feel me? Alright wells I am going to try to update a second chapter if I complete the last of homework tonight.