Twelve

Supreme

Nothing.

I got nothing but this damn note.

I had called one of my sisters husband Reese for some help.

He said he'd check out the letter and see if there's any problems.

While he was doing that I started to drive around each block seeing if I can find Montes truck.

Finally coming to the last block. I saw Montes car parked in the drive way.

I parked right behind him causing somebody to open the door and run to my car. I got out as soon as she stopped and frowned.

The lady look just like Monte. Maybe it was his sister? I didn't know he had a sister. But that's not the point right now.

"Have you seen Monte?"We both said in unison.

"You haven't seen Monte?"I asked as she tugged a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nope he hasn't been home in a couple days. He'd always call and let me know.  Please can you find my son?"She said.

That's his mom?!

Holy shit! Black do not crack!

"Yeah. Thanks for that I got to go"I said quickly before getting in the car and speeding off to the garage.

😒😯🤐

"So you mean to tell me that Monte is just missing just like that?"Cameo said as Rora pulled his ears and giggled.

Yes he let her have a blunt.

"Yes! His mama said that he long gone. He didn't even get his truck!"I said to him causing Rora to stop.

"Burpy is deceased. Noooooo! He was outsitting"She started crying.

"I woke up one day and I saw somebody take burpy! They we're wearing all black. They put him in a truck....."Aurora paused before burping. She watched too much Rick and morty. I swear. "I don't know where they went but Burpy was gone. And he never Garage to the returned again"Rora explained.

"Wait what?!"Cameo and I said in unison.

"You saw what happened?!"I questioned.

"Yeah I dream it was a thought."Rora said.

"Your a life saver!"I said as I hugged her causing Cameo to give me a 'Touch her again and I'll chop your fingers off and then burn you to ashes' look.

"I'mma Light Saber?"She questioned plastering a silly grin on her face.

"That's not what I said"I rolled my eyes.

She started crying "I miss burpy! That's what do used to burpy"

"I do too. I swear we'll find him"Cameo said too her rubbing circles on Auroras back.

"You pawmise"She pouts.

"Yes I promise"Cameo smiled at her.

Monte where are you?

Montes POV

"And then Candy was all like don't wear it. But I wore it anyway. Cause I knew you'd like it!"Zolan rambled.

"Fuck you Zolan"I spit.

"Do you want me stab you again?"Zolan asked.

Zolan had kept a knife on me. He stabbed me in my arm twice. That shit is painful.

I shook my head no. He smiled in victory before trying to kiss me. Which I dodged which caused me a stab in the thigh.

"Arghh"I cry out. They gave him his chance to kiss me. I didn't kiss back. The knife was still in my thigh. This shit is painful.

He smiled victoriously again. "You taste so good. You taste like caramel"He flirted.

"Go fuck yourself"I said spitting in his eye.

Mama told me to never spit on somebody. It's so disgusting. I know and I agreed but mama also told me something. If somebody is all up on you. You  gather up as much saliva as you can and spit It right at them.

Zolan dug the knife out my thigh and through it to the floor. Raising his fist he started punching me. Hard.

My hands were tied up so I couldn't do anything. He punched me over and over and over again.

Blood was dripping down my face as if I was crying.

"Don't spit into your girlfriends face it's rude. And sense boys can't hit girls and I play bottom in the relationship. You can't hit me back"Zolan said giggled.

"We're not fucking dating ugly ass nigga"I say.

"Okay baby....Food will be finished in about twenty minutes"he said skipping out the bed room  he tied me up in.

I scooted over too the mirror. I looked a mess. My eyes was fucked my body held stab wounds.

Where are you guys?

Cause I can't get out of here by myself.

Aurora is back to her silly silly self. And Monte is getting tortured. Supreme is worried and So is Montes mama. Cameo isn't sure what to do. And aurora knows what happened?

Stay tuned till next time my noodles!

Byeeeeeee💙💚💛💜