10. DINNER INVITATION

Start from the beginning

Hana's phone beeped, alerting her that she got a text. Grace raised her eyebrows in concern as Hanna glanced at it. "It's Dad. He'll come by later." Hanna felt awkward updating her family— her mother and father may be getting back together but Grace didn't know that yet. "Did you throw your back out flipping omelets?" The three woman noticed how Emily stretched, rubbing the back of her neck in pain.

"I upped my training, and it's taking a while to get used to it. Oh, toast's up." Emily hopped out of her seat to grab the toast, leaving the three Marin women at the table.

"So how much of a tip should we leave her?" Hanna asked snarkily.

"Watch out. I might go for the daughter upgrade." Ashley threatened her daughter with a smirk.

"Burn," Grace told her sister with a giggle, chugging her hot coffee.

"She's talking about you too!" Hanna told her sister flabbergasted as her sister rarely made breakfast herself. The only time Grace ever made breakfast was for Jason and Hanna gagged at the thought of her sister having breakfast in bed with her fiancé. "You never make me breakfast!"

The four woman sat down and enjoyed their meal, each loving the presence of the other before a busy day.

º   º   º

GRACE MARIN STOOD AWKWARDLY in the hallways of Rosewood High school as she waited for Jason to finish up. He had decided that it was time that he put himself to use in the small town, and Grace wanted to fully support her love.

While she waited in the hallway, she saw Aria Montgomery walking down the hallway, directly towards her. The young teenager didn't notice Grace until she was a few steps away.

"Aria," Grace greeted the teenage girl who looked at her in confusion. Aria hovered in the doorway to her mother's classroom and Grace decided to enter with her.

"Mo-"

"Hey, look who I ran into." Arias mother greeted, noticing Aria and how Grace came in from behind.

"Hello, Aria." Jason smiled and Ella stood up to hug Grace.

"Hi." Aria replied, feeling awkward in the presence of Jason and Grace. She had a minor crush on Jason DiLaurentis and it was awkward that Grace knew of it.

"I just dropped by to see Mr. Ellis." Jason explained.

"Oh, the guidance counselor?"

"Yeah, Jason offered to talk to some of our at-risk students." Ella continued to provide information for her daughter who looked lost.

"Stoners in training, like I was. I'm gonna tell them that there is life after high school.Well, we better get going." Jason had finally noticed Graces glare, cuing him that it was time to leave. The blonde was uncomfortable and Jason knew that. "Thanks again for the note you sent my mom. It really meant a lot to her."

"Really? I'm so glad." Ella gave Jason a warm smile, thinking of Jessica and the events of the fashion show.

"So can we bring anything tomorrow?" Jason asked as he found his way to Grace's side, kissing her cheek in greeting. Her brow furrowed in confusion, what was happening tomorrow?

Ella shook her head, "No, please. Just yourself."

"Tomorrow?" Aria asked slowly and Grace was equally confused. Grace was glad aria asked so she could find out.

"Yeah, I invited Jason and Grace to dinner." Ella explained to her daughter and Grace wanted to kill Jason for letting them get invited to a dinner.

"See you tomorrow night." Jason said in dismissal, grabbing onto Grace's hand to lead her out of the room.

"Why did you accept the dinner invitation?" Grace hissed out quietly to her fiancé.

"What do you mean? Is there a problem?" Jason smirked at Grace as she whined about socialising.

"No, i just have a better idea." Grace stepped closer to Jason, pressing her chest up against his. She kissed his lips before she let her lips wander down his neck.

"We can do that now, and still have time later for dinner." Jason grunted, his hands finding solace on Graces hips as she continued her ministrations on him.

Grace pouted, looking up at Jason. Her attempt at seducing and changing the tall mans mind failed. 

Tomorrow wasn't going to be fun.

º   º   º