Down by the quarry, Shane walked Brittany to the waterside as Andrea, Carol and Amy washed the clothes. Brittany slowly stepped into the water, and got deeper. Andrea watched Brittany, as she'd been curious about the young girl herself. 

"Who is she anyways?" Andrea asked as she watched Brittany go underwater.

Amy shrugged. 

"I think her name is Brittany." Carol said quietly as she could feel Ed's glare on her back. He was watching her from a small distance.

"She seems nice. Isn't much for talking." Amy said as she put a shirt into the water.

"That's for sure. She's quiet." Andrea dunked the shirt. "I guess it's not a bad thing. I heard a mouth from one of Shane's kids. Boy do they have a wild vocabulary." 

Amy chuckled a bit as Carol smiled. 

"We've seen the way you look at Shane." Amy looked over to Andrea with a small smirk.

Andrea blushed a bit. "He's got kids. He doesn't want me."

"Oh that's not true." Amy said as she ran the bar of soap over the shirt.

Carol looked over to Andrea. "He does seem nice." 

Andrea nodded a bit as she tried to hide her blush. "He is."

"So why don't you say something? Worst thing that could happen in a relationship between you and him is that you'd be sharing a tent with three guys." Amy looked at Andrea.

Andrea chuckled. By the time she looked up at Shane, Anthony and Adam were sitting on the rocks as Brittany was in the water.

Anthony watched her swim. She was good looking, but he didn't want to seem creepy.

"We should see if this quarry's got frogs, don't you think?" Shane said as he looked around in the water. 

Adam rose an eyebrow. "Frogs?" 

"Yeah, frogs. You know. They hop, croak. It's weird shit, but they're good tastin'."  Shane said as he watched the water.

"That's nasty." Anthony said as he looked up from Brittany.

Shane rose an eyebrow. "They ain't nasty, they're just a little weird. Good cookin' though. Cajun style Kermit legs." 

Adam looked at him with a weird face. "That's nasty and fucked up."

"Watch your mouth." Shane corrected. 

"Sorry."

Anthony looked at the water. "Can you even catch a fish?"

"I can." Shane said as he looked up at him with a bold smile. 

Adam rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Sure."

"You can't even beat that level back home on that game. How are you gonna catch frogs?" Anthony rose an eyebrow.

Shane sighed and took off his boots before tossing them to the side, and stepping into the water. He then moved out a little, rolling his pants up. He looked around, waiting to see something. He looked up at Anthony and Adam before splashing them both, getting them wet.

"Jesus Christ!" Adam yelled as he was splashed.

Anthony jumped off the rock, into the water as he then splashed Shane. "Screw you!" 

In the mix of all the ruckus, Shane glanced over to Ed. He was standing behind Carol and Andrea. He slowly got out of the water before walking over a little.

"I don't think I need any of that attitude." Ed said as he took a puff of his cigarette. 

"Oh go fuck yourself." Andrea growled at Ed.

Ed rose an eyebrow. "Look. Just 'cause you're some college educated coo doesn't mean I won't knock you on your ass." 

Andrea rose an eyebrow back at him. "Try me." 

"Andrea, please just.." Carol said as she walked toward Ed.

Andrea shook her head. "No Carol, don't let him tell you--"

Ed suddenly smacked Carol across the face as Andrea quickly punched Ed's face, pushing him back some. Shane, Anthony and Adam quickly ran to the scene as Shane pulled Ed away from the scene as he threw him to the ground, and went down to throw punch, after punch. Blows directly to the face. Adam walked over to see Carol crying, pleading for Shane to stop. Anthony kicked Ed's arm, not sure what to do.

"Shane, stop!" Andrea cried out.

"Stop..stop.." Carol cried out as she knew what the punishment would be later.

Adam shook his head at the scene. It was too much. "Dad, stop!" 

Shane delivered more punches before suddenly stopping, and grabbing Ed's face with his hand. "Ed, you lay your hand on any other person in this camp one more time and I will kill you. Do you hear me? Do you hear me?!" 

Carol quickly ran to Ed's side. 

"I'll beat y'to death, Ed." Shane said before kicking his side. 

Brittany had gotten out of the water as she stood by Shane's side. She then kicked Ed right in the head, making him unconscious. 

"I knew you fucking hurt her. You're one dumb little bitch." She muttered after kicking him in the head.

Anthony and Adam stood in awe as they saw what Brittany did. Carol cried over Ed's unconscious body.