One Shot - Late That Night.

(Time setting- Harry realising his feelings- or chapter 13 if you wanna read up)

***Nialls new song flicker goes with this quite well***

Niall was staying at Harry's.
They both loved when one another was staying with each other. As they began to get comfy in Harry's bed, Niall found himself feeling rather content with listening to Harry talk about his date with Selena. It was endearing almost. Almost because Niall still loves him and wanted nothing more than Harry all to himself after all.

"Harry," the blond asks.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me more about what the day was like?" he just enjoys listening to Harry's voice. Niall pulls the bedding back of Harry's double bed and he climbs in, the brunette doing the same. They both lie down once they've found a comfortable way to lie facing each other because that way they can still talk.

"There really isn't much more to talk about," Harry sees his best friends sleepy eyes drooping and knows Niall will be fast asleep soon. He can't stop his racing thoughts as he watched Niall a little bit.

"Okay," Niall yawns, "I'm exhausted."

"I can tell," Harry laughs a little at the adorableness of Niall and the thoughts kinda scare him. He doesn't know if he's allowed to feel this way. Even if he knew that he was, why would he want to fall for his best friend? Niall probably likes somebody and may be too embarrassed to tell anybody, well surely that's not true, Niall would tell Harry right? They're best friends and Niall's told Harry so much about himself.

Harry gives the sleepy blonde a little tap on his head and runs his fingers through the blonde tipped hair. Niall hums to show he is paying attention to whatever Harry wants. Harry pokes him until he opens one eye to see and groans in displeasure of Harry waking him.

"What?" the blonde moans grumpily.

Harry can't stop his smile because that was cute and opens his arms indicating for the blonde to snuggle in close to his chest. Niall's grumpy expression falters and he smiles in his sleepy state and happily rolls over on to Harry's chest, burying himself as close to the brunette as possible and taking in the delicious comforting scent that is Harry.

Niall can't stop himself from loving how right it feels, if this could be his life, he thinks he could deal with this and Harry never loving him the same way, it hurts to think about but he could deal with these loving snuggles from his Haz.

The brunette, on the other hand, all he wants to do is wrap his arms tightly around Niall, and never let go. He begins to fiddle with the small fluffs of Niall's soft hair at the nape of his neck, as he knows it puts Niall to sleep. It helps, and Harry knows his best friend struggles to sleep sometimes, but he remembers Niall admitted he sleeps so well next to him.

Once a few moments have passed by the brunette boy is still awake and he knows for sure Niall is asleep. He knows by multiple things; Niall's breathing evens out, he is fully at peace and Niall likes to hold on to Harry's opposite shoulder to the side of his chest the blondes lying on. Niall's never done it awake whilst cuddling but he does it subconsciously in his sleep and Harry loves it. Also, the blondes face gets smushed up against Harry's chest once he's fast asleep, which, again, Harry thinks is adorable.

Harry though, he can't sleep. He can't sleep and it's not because he's thinking about his date. His thoughts are far from it. He's scared of how right this feels. He doesn't hate it. He could never hate something when his precious Niall is involved.