"You want to have your break now?" She asked, glancing at me.

"Yeah sure, think we got through the major part of the rush," I laughed lightly. I took off my waist apron and stuffed it underneath the counter. I picked out something from the glass case that held all the savoury and sweet treats, placing it on a small white plate and heading for an empty table by the window. It just so happened to be the exact same seat I sat in, the day I sat with Harry when we first met.

My eyes glanced around the room at the different people and their untold stories. As I let myself focus on the food in front of me I heard the chair opposite scrape loudly against the tiled floor. My chin snapped up as my eyes looked at who was sitting down, deep down I hoped it would be Harry but instead it wasn't. It was the guy from yesterday, who's name I cannot for the life of me remember.

"I saw you sitting here, thought I'd say hello," he grinned beautifully. God he was attractive, there was no doubt about that.

"Uh hello..."

"Toby," he chuckled, a deep red blush settling into his cheeks.

I laughed it off. "I'm —"

"Luna," he answered for me. "You don't forget a pretty name like that overnight," his compliment reminded me of Harry for some reason. And I hated that I was thinking about him again.

"Well thank you," I smiled shyly, looking down at the slice of cake on his plate.

"Want to share?" He asked, pushing his plate forward a little. I hadn't even started eating my pie but somehow I lost the appetite for it. I nodded and took a little piece off with his fork before placing the fork back on the edge of his plate for him to use. "You work here yeah?"

"Yeah. It's kind of a new ish job, I lost my other one and thankfully I was good friends with the owner here," I shrugged, my eyes wandering to Lynn who was staring intently at Toby. Toby was yet to see Lynn watching him like a hawk, thankfully he didn't seem interested in looking anywhere but me. "Where do you work?"

"There's a mechanics down the road, that's my father's shop," he explained briefly.

The next ten minutes seemed to fly by. We laughed, we had a little serious talk, I told him about my parents and then he asked if I was single. Which me being me immediately said yes, I wasn't thinking about Harry at all throughout my conversation with Toby. Plus Harry and I have been on the rocks for too long now.

Toby had the prettiest shade of green eyes, maybe not as pretty as Harry's but a close second. Toby had a good sense of style, he was wearing a leather jacket over a plain dusty red t-shirt, and tight black jeans with rips in the knees. His shoes were dirty pair of white converse, little cleaner than my own converses but still a dirty shade of innocent white.

I learned that Toby has two sisters and a brother, he wanted to be a fireman but decided to pick the safest thing for him which was a mechanic. I asked about how his mother's birthday went to which he gushed on and on about how much fun his family had, his mother was very impressed with the cake and that's why he was here today. To buy more sweet treats from here.

Toby and I stood up to say goodbye to one another, I awkwardly stared at him hoping he'd figure out a gesture that wasn't too forward. Which he did. He stepped forward and held his arms open briefly allowing me the knowledge of his next movements, before I beat him to it. I practically flew into his open arms as I hugged him tightly. My cheek pressed into collarbone, arms around his torso snuggly and his chin resting on my head. As we pulled apart I rested my hands against his chest, one of my palms could feel his wildly beating heart hammering against it.

"Maybe we'll meet again yeah?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure, I can give you my number?" I shrugged innocently. He eagerly took it, placing a quick kiss to my cheek which he rather too quickly parted from, embarrassed by his bold moves. He left with a flustered goodbye as I floated back to the staff room.

"Who was that?" Lynn asked, her arms folded over her chest and a sad yet confused frown on his face.

"Remember someone bought an entire cake yesterday?" She nodded. "It was him."

"Why did he kiss your cheek? Why did you guys hug?" She asked. She seemed oddly protective over me, much like my mother used to be like. As I've said before, Lynn was definitely the mother figure I need in my life now.

"It doesn't matter," I brushed it off, tying my apron up around my waist.

"What about Harry?" I knew she was going to ask that.

"I'm not sure," I mumbled sadly. I really didn't know what to do. "I love Harry I do, but lately it just feels like he's not here anymore. I don't want a boyfriend that isn't going to be around me, I want someone that wants to talk to me and won't kiss his ex girlfriend!" I said harshly. "Sorry," I muttered.

"I know it's difficult to wrap your head around, but you and Harry have something special, trust me. Maybe you should sit and talk to Harry properly, you know, before you involve another man in your life," she shrugged, walking away.

Did I feel silly? Yes, yes I did. I wish I never got involved with Toby, why couldn't he have just been a customer, why did I need to hug him and get to know him? Because now I have that little butterfly growing bigger and bigger as I anticipate the next time I see Toby. But that pain of guilt towards Harry is overbearing.

Lynn is right, I need to talk to Harry before I get involved with someone else. Whether it's a simple friendship or something more that comes from being with Toby, I still need to talk to Harry.

And that's just what I'll do.

__________________________

A/n: short because I needed to update for you guys. This week and the following week I'm going to be so busy.

I'm seeing Harry on Thursday, and I'm staying in the city for three days with my friend for his show so I won't be able to write anything. And the following week I'm working my ass off to finish my college portfolio. So please be patient, once my college work is out the way I'll have more time to write for you guys xx

Also I have a new story I'm really excited for it's called Daddy War, go check it out I'm posting chapter one today xx