"Thank you." She looked at me and smiled. But then a worried looks spread on her face again.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask her.

"You got a wound dear, but I'm not very good at cleaning them. If only my sonny boy is here to help you with it." She said.

"It's okay madam! The pain is very mild, you don't have to worry." As I kept eating this cookies, I really do love it.

"By the way! This cookies are amazing!" I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled back and stood up.

"I have to water my garden dear, just make yourself comfortable. Take a bath, your clothes will be in my room upstairs. I hope I can trust you with my objects." I nodded as she told me the things I can do in this home.

"Sure Linda. I won't let you down." She smiled and went towards the door. But I stopped her.

"Can I help too?" I asked, wanting to see the pretty flowers outside.

"Yes, yes." She then continued to walk out and do her stuff.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

b a t h i n g

I removed all my dirty clothes, placing them on the hook. I hopped into the shower. Setting the shower to warm temperature.

It felt so good, I feel like I'm making "noises." Don't judge, it felts really nice. But after a while I set the shower to cold one.

I used a men's body wash. Linda did mentioned "sonny boy." So, I assume there's a boy living with her.

I kept scrubbing my body, trying to get all the dirty sh*t off. I put some conditioner on my hair, then gently massage my scalp.

I washed everything off, letting the water slide the flower scent shampoo. I grabbed the towel which is hung by the hook.

I stepped out and dried myself. I look at the mirror, stare at myself for a few minutes and decided to put on some clothes.

     A dress... but with a pair of shorts. I mean, I guess I can handle wearing this. Just need a proper posture to look normal. I put on some underwear, which are very old. Like damn, is this Linda's?

 Like damn, is this Linda's?

I laughed at myself slightly. As I opened the bathroom door, I saw a man standing in front of me. Very muscular, slightly taller than me.

He looked at me, without any expression on his face. But my eyes were wide. And I'm pretty sure he just realize I'm somebody else.

He grabbed me and pushed me in a room with him. He trapped me in his arms. I gulped and stared at his..hypnotizing green eyes.

"Why are you here?" He ask me in a stern voice. His voice sent chills down my spine.

"I know you. I'm glad you haven't killed my grandma..unless you're planning something." He took out something from his pocket, a knife.

"I-I won't hurt her! S-she's nice to me!" I exclaimed, but he tightened the grip on my wrists.

"But you're not! How could I trust a girl like you?! Cartoonz told me about you." I stared at him with a devious look.

"He's the one who betrayed me! He locked me up in a room full of meth. And the police thought I'm the one who do drugs, but I really don't! No one can trust that idiot!" He put the blade on my neck.

To be continued..