happily ever after

Guys exams are over so get excited I'll be uploading more
I hope
And I'll be skipping a lot because school's boring haha
_______________________________________

* They are about to graduate*

Jackson's POV

Today is our graduation and I'm nervous because I've never been on stage before and giving a short speech is a big deal for me. Dylan won't have a problem because he has done public speaking before. Believe it or not , Dylan is actually very intelligent and not just a jock walking around. "Baby you ready?" Dylan screamed in the kitchen. "Nope I guess I'll just be absent". "Oh Jacky you can't do that , who's going to hold my hand when I go out stage?" He says as he walks into the living room and kisses me on the cheek before sitting down on my lap. "You can do that on your own babe , I don't know how to be in public and everyone will be staring at me." "Oh they better don't stare at my boy or I'll kill them , nobody's going to  start at my baby boy" Dylan replies as he ruffles my hair around. "Dillllllll I just did my hair now it's all messed up." "Well I mean , you still look cute so you're good." "Come on let's go now" he continues.

Dylan's POV

Can't believe we'll be graduating today and I can't wait. Finally no more assholes up my ass everyday. I'll get to spend my days with Jackson more without being afraid of people judging. I'm still kind of new to this being out thing . I still get worried at people's looks. But I promised Jackson I'll do my best and today I'll show him how much I mean that.

(This is Dylan's speech)

Thank you everyone. School is hell I know everyone is aware of that but school is also where we meet people that will probably stay in our whole lives. What I'm trying to say is in these few years of school I found friends that I want to keep forever and people I'll never meet outside of school. Teachers,you guys rock. Lastly I would like to thank someone , a very special someone actually that not only help me realize my sexuality but also made me believe that it's more than ok to be gay. And yes people I am gay although I'm not that kind of stereotypical gay guy but I fell in love with a boy. This boy teached me how to love someone without minding other people's opinions. Jackson Krecioch I love you. Thank you.

Now that the whole school know I'm gay , I'll be kissing Jackson way more now.

Jackson's POV

I was below stage trying to hide my tears. Dylan's speech just made me tear up. Seeing him coming out to the whole school made me so happy because not only can he be more real and doesn't have to hide his sexuality , the courage in him just makes me smile. I'm so so proud of him . He even told the whole school about our relationship . Can't wait to graduate.

*Everything ends and now they are going out to celebrate*

Bryce and Mikey are coming with us and not going to lie this feels like a double date. Bryce drove so me and Dylan sat behind. He laid down on my thigh as I stroke his hair. He looks so beautiful.
_______________________________________

Guys I'll put the double date part in a new chapter